+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Rhys Healey

  1. #1

    Rhys Healey

    I spoke to an old acquaintance this morning who heard from his mate's uncle's neighbour's drinking buddy's manager (whose never been to Santa Ponca) that Annis has said that the lad will be involved in Pre-Season.

    I hope this one is true. It was a really nasty injury and the look on the boy's face when he was down was heart breaking.

    It would be nice for him to get a few hours game time sooner rather than later.

  2. #2

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I spoke to an old acquaintance this morning who heard from his mate's uncle's neighbour's drinking buddy's manager (whose never been to Santa Ponca) that Annis has said that the lad will be involved in Pre-Season.

    I hope this one is true. It was a really nasty injury and the look on the boy's face when he was down was heart breaking.

    It would be nice for him to get a few hours game time sooner rather than later.
    Not sure what that is all about "" who heard from his mate's uncle's neighbour's drinking buddy's manager (whose never been to Santa Ponca) that Annis "


    I hope the lads is back soon, he will be like a new signing , if he delivers the promise we saw last season .

  3. #3

    Re: Rhys Healey

    I think Annis is talking his usual bollocks. Healey will not be involved in training 5 months after doing his ACL. He will just be back at the gym everyday with the physio.
    He won't kick a ball until October at the earliest.

  4. #4

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I think Annis is talking his usual bollocks. Healey will not be involved in training 5 months after doing his ACL. He will just be back at the gym everyday with the physio.
    He won't kick a ball until October at the earliest.
    And the rest! Paterson did his in December and won't be back until October, Healey will be extremely lucky to play in 2017.

  5. #5

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    And the rest! Paterson did his in December and won't be back until October, Healey will be extremely lucky to play in 2017.
    Exactly, he will be doing running with the ball by October/November mind hopefully, not with the other players though.

  6. #6

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Well if Annis said it then it must be true.

    Wether its true or not that is quite positive for Annis. He usually only deals in negativity. He must be searching positive news. :thumup:

  7. #7

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Well if Annis said it then it must be true.

    Wether its true or not that is quite positive for Annis. He usually only deals in negativity. He must be searching positive news. :thumup:
    I got blocked for reminding Annis he praised the club for signing Lambert. He soon deleted all such comments too.

  8. #8

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I got blocked for reminding Annis he praised the club for signing Lambert. He soon deleted all such comments too.
    Not like Annis to contradict himself

  9. #9

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Not like Annis to contradict himself
    He just looks for anyway he can to slag off the club because he's bitter that he doesn't have any contacts.

    I love the fact his exclusives are now "we have seats on the minibus to Barnsley" etc. Also, Carl's, "we'll sign two players in the next two weeks". Wow, thanks Ankles. I'd never have guessed that. A football club signing players in a period when football clubs sign players, you really are the oracle.

  10. #10

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He just looks for anyway he can to slag off the club because he's bitter that he doesn't have any contacts.

    I love the fact his exclusives are now "we have seats on the minibus to Barnsley" etc. Also, Carl's, "we'll sign two players in the next two weeks". Wow, thanks Ankles. I'd never have guessed that. A football club signing players in a period when football clubs sign players, you really are the oracle.

  11. #11

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He just looks for anyway he can to slag off the club because he's bitter that he doesn't have any contacts.

    I love the fact his exclusives are now "we have seats on the minibus to Barnsley" etc. Also, Carl's, "we'll sign two players in the next two weeks". Wow, thanks Ankles. I'd never have guessed that. A football club signing players in a period when football clubs sign players, you really are the oracle.
    Last Friday it was- I have also been told that we will be using this seasons away kit as a third kit next season. This was after it had already been on the club website.

  12. #12

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Tannis & Tankles also said that the Ledley deal was 95% done then Ledley said in an interview after the Serbia game that he's not spoken to anyone yet & quite fancied a challenge abroad.

  13. #13

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Let's not forget James Vaughan's illustrious Cardiff career. He's deleted all threads on that

  14. #14

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Tannis & Tankles also said that the Ledley deal was 95% done then Ledley said in an interview after the Serbia game that he's not spoken to anyone yet & quite fancied a challenge abroad.
    I made up a story on here ages ago about signing a foreign striker who was playing in the Bundesliga at the time but not getting a lot of games.

    By the evening it was all over AAMB with Carl confirming that the reports were true and we were in the process of doing a deal.

    Then I wrote I made it all up and the threads were deleted within minutes. Just goes to show that really, they know absolutely feck all.

  15. #15

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I made up a story on here ages ago about signing a foreign striker who was playing in the Bundesliga at the time but not getting a lot of games.

    By the evening it was all over AAMB with Carl confirming that the reports were true and we were in the process of doing a deal.

    Then I wrote I made it all up and the threads were deleted within minutes. Just goes to show that really, they know absolutely feck all.

  16. #16

    Re: Rhys Healey

    I'm convinced that Annis and Carl are in dream land. I got banned for life after i had labeled the forum as the "cut-and-paste" forum. lol.

  17. #17

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Brilliant!

    ITK!

  18. #18

  19. #19

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    I'm convinced that Annis and Carl are in dream land. I got banned for life after i had labeled the forum as the "cut-and-paste" forum. lol.
    To be fair though , if we had signed all them players we would be famous

  20. #20

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I made up a story on here ages ago about signing a foreign striker who was playing in the Bundesliga at the time but not getting a lot of games.

    By the evening it was all over AAMB with Carl confirming that the reports were true and we were in the process of doing a deal.

    Then I wrote I made it all up and the threads were deleted within minutes. Just goes to show that really, they know absolutely feck all.
    Think from now on, you need to screenshot those threads... so any deletions can then be proven. Much more embarassing for them.

  21. #21

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not sure what that is all about "" who heard from his mate's uncle's neighbour's drinking buddy's manager (whose never been to Santa Ponca) that Annis "


    I hope the lads is back soon, he will be like a new signing , if he delivers the promise we saw last season .
    ....because he's supposed to be the man ITK, but doesn't even live in the UK.

    His source's phone bill must not be far off our transfer budget.

  22. #22

    Re: Rhys Healey

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    ....because he's supposed to be the man ITK, but doesn't even live in the UK.

    His source's phone bill must not be far off our transfer budget.
    Isn't that the (at the time) 15 yr old superkid meant to have a trial with us but broke his arm, had Barcelona after him but gave up football to work in family business due to preferring rugby?

    Yes, I can see that's the kind of person who has a hotline into all the juicy rumours pertaining to CCFC...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •