+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Queen's Speech

The Queen's Speech

* DUP deal not yet confirmed.
    * Labour/Lib Dems planning ammendments, including an open Irish border.

Further news to follow.

Re: The Queen's Speech

The Queen's Speech on Wednesday will set out the government's proposed legislation and policies for the next session of parliament, as it continues negotiations on a post-election deal with the Democratic Unionist Party. BBC editors and correspondents have been looking at what might shape the government's programme.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40204389

Blog Entries

A hint of her thoughts on Brexit?

https://twitter.com/GuyVerhofstadt/s...itics-40347339

Blog Entries

Not wearing her official robes or crown for the State Opening of Parliament for the first time in 43 years? apparently it was too close to the Trooping the Colour and there was not enough time to prepare.
    Looks like she has her EU crown on instead has she been mediatized?

Maybe she was on her way to her Eurologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    She's a good lady whats her view on anti royalist

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    She's a good lady whats her view on anti royalist
    Eh?

Liz and Charlie were the only ones not dressed in pantomime outfits today, though her hat must qualify as fancy dress.

So Theresa May ditches nearly all of her election manifesto in order to remain in charge of the Brexit process.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So Theresa May ditches nearly all of her election manifesto in order to remain in charge of the Brexit process.
    if she hadn't had most of that shit in her manifesto she'd have walked it

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    if she hadn't had most of that shit in her manifesto she'd have walked it
    You mean she would have got voted in with an empty manifesto?

You mean she would have got voted in with an empty manifesto?
    i didn't say that

i didn't say that
    I still reckon her sole purpose is to represent the interests of the City of London during the Brexit talks, and that is why she was made PM virually unopposed.

I still reckon her sole purpose is to represent the interests of the City of London during the Brexit talks, and that is why she was made PM virually unopposed.
    i guess we all know what you think by now, you've said it often enough

i guess we all know what you think by now, you've said it often enough
    Nothing has happened to say it isn't so, and her time as a Liveryman (mason) coincides with her political career. She was fast tracked into the shadow cabinet very early on and has been a permanent fixture ever since.

That's without mentioning the strange role she played in the EU referendum or the bizarre leadership election.

Nothing has happened to say it isn't so, and her time as a Liveryman (mason) coincides with her political career. She was fast tracked into the shadow cabinet very early on and has been a permanent fixture ever since.

That's without mentioning the strange role she played in the EU referendum or the bizarre leadership election.
    yada yada yada , yes we know, you've to be right eventually on something

yada yada yada , yes we know, you've to be right eventually on something
    And what is your opinion?

And what is your opinion?
    on what? may?? she fecked up with triple lock, dementia tax and fox hunting alienating some of her core and nearly paid the price by losing some safe seats, took people for granted and tried to woe the labour support from ukip, to you this was all planned even down to her thin minority which is just wishful thinking to suit your agenda but bolluxs nonetheless, plus she is useless in front of a camera without a script which bit her on the arse big time

Her strange role can be explained by hedging her bets to get the top job that her husband accidentally revealed she'd been after for a decade. The bizarre leadership election can be explained by the clear and obvious lack of other options.

on what? may?? she fecked up with triple lock, dementia tax and fox hunting alienating some of her core and nearly paid the price by losing some safe seats, took people for granted and tried to woe the labour support from ukip, to you this was all planned even down to her thin minority which is just wishful thinking to suit your agenda but bolluxs nonetheless, plus she is useless in front of a camera without a script which bit her on the arse big time
    Let's just see if we get the hard Brexit she has been banging on about since day one. Brexit means Brexit, and the proof of the pudding is in the eating!

BTW are you a member of the dodgy handshake society, or weren't you considered to be of sufficient worth?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Her strange role can be explained by hedging her bets to get the top job that her husband accidentally revealed she'd been after for a decade. The bizarre leadership election can be explained by the clear and obvious lack of other options.
    So her parallel activities as a mason are purely coincidental?

Let's just see if we get the hard Brexit she has been banging on about since day one. Brexit means Brexit, and the proof of the pudding is in the eating!

BTW are you a member of the dodgy handshake society, or weren't you considered to be of sufficient worth?
    approached, not interested, it was not in keeping with my stance on what i did for a living in my opinion, ps attacking the poster, not like you

approached, not interested, it was not in keeping with my stance on what i did for a living in my opinion, ps attacking the poster, not like you
    Don't you believe in full disclosure?

Don't you believe in full disclosure?
    sorry, losing me now

So her parallel activities as a mason are purely coincidental?
    What are her activities as a mason?