+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Madness not to give Huws his chance....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Madness not to give Huws his chance....

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have a sneaky feeling this is about the player perhaps not wanting to play for us , or he has attitude problems, or he simply wants away ,if right we are never going to get 100%, from a talented lad ,who lets be fair if what we hear has bags of talent and should fly into our side.
    I must admit this is my inclination too. I believe he made nosies about wanting to join Ipswich permanently too. Id love to see him kick on and do well, but i get the impression he's not too bothered about us and was very much a clement signing rather than a Warnock type one.

On the contrary Warnock praised his attitude and gave him props for taking a pay cut to join Ipswich on loan.

Perhaps he made noises he wants to join Ipswich permanently because hes been treated pretty shabbily here and was getting game time at Ipswich.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    On the contrary Warnock praised his attitude and gave him props for taking a pay cut to join Ipswich on loan.

Perhaps he made noises he wants to join Ipswich permanently because hes been treated pretty shabbily here and was getting game time at Ipswich.
    I stand corrected, that does ring a bell about Warnock praising him. As i said, i would like to see him kick on here, think we paid a £1 million for him? sounds decent enough price in the current market.

h

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    I must admit this is my inclination too. I believe he made nosies about wanting to join Ipswich permanently too. Id love to see him kick on and do well, but i get the impression he's not too bothered about us and was very much a clement signing rather than a Warnock type one.
    Clement signing?

YOU JACK BASTARD!