+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stag do ideas...

Stag do ideas...

I'm part of the planning for an upcoming stag do and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Bit of background info...basically the stag loves himself, so we're aiming to make him look as much of a prick as possible We've got the costume sorted and some of the activities. One thing we're stuck on though, is the key to making him look as foolish as possible. In the past, he had his own football related YouTube channel, where he referred to himself as being 'cool'. He used to put a variety of football drills up and him doing some tricks, but they were never very good So we wanna somehow do a similar video on the day and make him look a right knob. Doesn't have to be football drills, could be some sort of mini-olympics where he has to do some ridiculous events. Any ideas?

Re: Stag do ideas...

Get some new friends that aren't bellends?

Quote Originally Posted by Ring_Peace View Post
    Get some new friends that aren't bellends?
    you know what it's like. Some mates are just there. You never intended on being mates, but that's just the way it is

Quote Originally Posted by SgorauKoller View Post
    I'm part of the planning for an upcoming stag do and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Bit of background info...basically the stag loves himself, so we're aiming to make him look as much of a prick as possible We've got the costume sorted and some of the activities. One thing we're stuck on though, is the key to making him look as foolish as possible. In the past, he had his own football related YouTube channel, where he referred to himself as being 'cool'. He used to put a variety of football drills up and him doing some tricks, but they were never very good So we wanna somehow do a similar video on the day and make him look a right knob. Doesn't have to be football drills, could be some sort of mini-olympics where he has to do some ridiculous events. Any ideas?

Sorry to put a dampener on your plans, BUT, the more over the top you go THE LESS VENUES WILL LET YOU IN.

A few years ago I witnessed someone being ejected naked from a minibus in Taunton. The 'victim' was obviously some distance from his house as he legged it at top speed along the main road with his goolies in his hands.

Just hire a midget and handcuff him to the stag. Simple & effective.

I hope his outfit is a full Swansea kit with 'I 8 Jacks' printed on the back.

This should be riot - and has the beauty of being local as well:

tea.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Why make the midget look a prick?

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Wooah! You can't call them midgets mate. It's "person of size". My mate Dennis is one of them lot and he really gets his arse in his hand if he gets called a midget. You should see him, he gets really, really red in the face and starts stamping and screeching like a pterodactyl, it's not at all funny. I was just saying to one of the lads the other day, you've got to feel sorry for Lofty, it can't be easy having to carry a little stool around just in case you need to use a cash machine or whatever. Especially in this weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Wooah! You can't call them midgets mate. It's "person of size". My mate Dennis is one of them lot and he really gets his arse in his hand if he gets called a midget. You should see him, he gets really, really red in the face and starts stamping and screeching like a pterodactyl, it's not at all funny. I was just saying to one of the lads the other day, you've got to feel sorry for Lofty, it can't be easy having to carry a little stool around just in case you need to use a cash machine or whatever. Especially in this weather.
    Is that him b'there?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    A few years ago I witnessed someone being ejected naked from a minibus in Taunton. The 'victim' was obviously some distance from his house as he legged it at top speed along the main road with his goolies in his hands.
    I was on Stockport station once and the train to Sheffield was just about to leave. As the door warning beeped a naked bloke came flying out of the train. Doors shut and off the train went. Some kind builder gave him a high-viz vest to cover his blushes. Just then a cop appeared and arrested him. I did try and explain what had happened but the miserable twat cuffed him and led him away. I don't think he was a strip-a-gram either.

Cardiff white water rafting...great start to the day...£55 each though but good fun

Quote Originally Posted by SgorauKoller View Post
    One of the replies got me thinking.....how about a mystery tour where a challenge is set according to the name of the place visited starting in Bell End (or as The Bell pub in Bell End prefer....Belbroughton, Stourbridge....just zoom out on their location map to get the real hamlet name). So, Bell End, Cockplay (a bit far but you get to see Hadrians Wall....yawn), Twatt etc I'm sure some creative challenges could be set.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Sounds like he's got a short temper.

Best stag I ever went on was around a decade ago to Benidorm, 35 of us. He was a work colleague who came from a farming background and had served in the armed forces for years but had landed a professional job after leaving. Rough break down of 12 squaddies and 12 farmers and then a few bits and bobs here and there made up the rest.

We hadn't even left the airport before the dick waving began between the farmers and the squaddies, it resulted in a massive punch up most nights. Great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Best stag I ever went on was around a decade ago to Benidorm, 35 of us. He was a work colleague who came from a farming background and had served in the armed forces for years but had landed a professional job after leaving. Rough break down of 12 squaddies and 12 farmers and then a few bits and bobs here and there made up the rest.

We hadn't even left the airport before the dick waving began between the farmers and the squaddies, it resulted in a massive punch up most nights. Great fun.
    Racist.

Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Racist.

Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post

We hadn't even left the airport before the dick waving began between the farmers and the squaddies, it resulted in a massive
    punch up most nights. Great fun.
    You've done it now!

What happened to just going on the piss with your mates?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Some years ago, I agreed to give my 2 sisters and their partners a lift from Cardiff to Risca in the Sunday wee small hours.
    driving up the A467, my headlights picked out two men walking along - totally starkers!