+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You tell em Boris...................................

You tell em Boris...................................

not sure what he's supposed to be telling em mind .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4035...s-in-interview

Re: You tell em Boris...................................

It's uncanny how much it's like Ben in The Thick of It
    http://youtu.be/ALNjevGdB5g

Not briefed about deeper content, bit like the other parties on radios interviews

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not briefed about deeper content, bit like the other parties on radios interviews
    Erm...he's in one of the top positions of govt surely he should make It his job to acquire some facts.

He's a blustering bullshitter who has lived off a loveable eccentric persona for too long when he is indeed a nasty duplicitous charlatan.

Hilarious to hear him make an arse of himself 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    That absolutely cracked me up the first time I watched it, but I did think at the time that it had little to do with "real" political life because you didn't ever see anything as bad as that.

However, within the the last month, we've seen Dianne Abott's nightmare (albeit she may have been in poor health at the time) and Jeremy Corbyn's brain fade on the Labour side while, on the strong and stable side, Michael Fallon made a right fool of himself by taking one stance because he thought he was being asked about something Corbyn had said and then having to try to back track frantically when it was pointed out to him that he was having a go at his Cabinet colleague Boris Johnson.

We've also seen Johnson doing his impression of a WWE Superstar on Labour's Andrew Gwynne and now the man who would be PM, in his head anyway, has produced a Ben Swain interview (sadly without the accompanying pictures) to prove beyond any doubt that out current politicians, at this so important time for the country, can hardly be accused of coming from a vintage harvest - as for "not being briefed about deeper content", it seems to me that he hadn't even been briefed about what his name is.

I've heard another clip where Boris says I'll answer your first question and then the interviewer says 'it's not a two Ronnies sketch where you answer the question before ' 😂😂

Erm...he's in one of the top positions of govt surely he should make It his job to acquire some facts.

He's a blustering bullshitter who has lived off a loveable eccentric persona for too long when he is indeed a nasty duplicitous charlatan.

Hilarious to hear him make an arse of himself ����
    "loveable" ???

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    "loveable" ???
    The amount of Of people who've said ' I love Boris he's so funny' like when he rugby tackled that kid or that stunt when he was on the high wire.
    A colossal arsehole, I don't think I've ever hated a politician so much.

Yep, yep and yep. How on earth he gets away with it is a sad reflection of society where a posh voice, a stupid haircut and a propensity to use stupid words in an attempt to sound clever and he's perceived as good old Boris.

It's so uncanny that it's at the funny and deadly depressing ends of the spectrum at the same time.

I would have thought someone who is painted by some as an intellectual juggernaut could have breezed through this. It wasn't even a tricky interview.

Hilarious to hear him make an arse of himself ����
    This.