+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brexit visualised

Re: Brexit visualised

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They still need another World War mate, Hilary Clinton was good to go with WW3 but Trump stuck his oar in. Study your history fella, everything is all there in the past
    mate, fella ****ing hell you're not patronising at all

They still need another World War mate, Hilary Clinton was good to go with WW3 but Trump stuck his oar in. Study your history fella, everything is all there in the past
    Wow thank you for enlightening me of something that happened in 1884....
    ( apparently )

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Terms of endearment, I have a drop of Irish in me too (Grandmother's side)

Blog Entries

Would you rather be called a nonce? no pleasing some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Would you rather be called a nonce? no pleasing some people.
    i,m a wanker to old to be a snowflake

Blog Entries

i,m a wanker to old to be a snowflake
    I would never call you either, I've managed to stick to my no name calling rule for over ten years.

I would never call you either, I've managed to stick to my no name calling rule for over ten years.
    but i don't know mud from shit

Blog Entries

but i don't know mud from shit
    Shit from clay that's not name calling, that's banter.

Shit from clay that's not name calling, that's banter.
    thats ok then like fruit loop

Blog Entries

thats ok then like fruit loop
    I even call myself it now.
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4752141

i,m claiming naming rights

You really will believe any old crap as long as it confirms your bizarre world view won't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    You really will believe any old crap as long as it confirms your bizarre world view won't you?
    Ignore history at your own peril.

IMG_20170807_113110.jpg

Updated with the latest brexit schemes.

Looks like a mess, but there's probably a good reason for that.

http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...ex-visualized/

Where would you like to see us end up on this chart?

I'd prefer eurozone + Schengen like France and Germany, but I think we can rule that one out for now
    Anything other than Schengen.

I voted to stay in however part of me is very irrated by the slightly arrogant Europeans since Brexit , yes we have a posture about us , however I do struggle with a number of the Juncker types who appear to s****** at us, and throw out sound bite to wind our internal political process up , perhaps a two fingers might be appropriate, seems Poland is starting to ignore the judicial rules,who and what us next .

Best thing Europe could do is rewrite the freedom of movement policy, serously challenge the asylum process , and allow flexible judicial procedures for sovereign states ,as it cant continue as it is , if these things are addressed I think countries all around Europe would see the own folk calm down a bit,and it might stay intact as an effective Euro Zone . .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Anything other than Schengen.

I voted to stay in however part of me is very irrated by the slightly arrogant Europeans since Brexit , yes we have a posture about us , however I do struggle with a number of the Juncker types who appear to s****** at us, and throw out sound bite to wind our internal political process up , perhaps a two fingers might be appropriate, seems Poland is starting to ignore the judicial rules,who and what us next .

Best thing Europe could do is rewrite the freedom of movement policy, serously challenge the asylum process , and allow flexible judicial procedures for sovereign states ,as it cant continue as it is , if these things are addressed I think countries all around Europe would see the own folk calm down a bit,and it might stay intact as an effective Euro Zone . .
    Out of interest, can you give any examples of this arrogant attitude?

Here's an article from the Independent:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7107336.html

And a quote from the article:

One man, in fact, has made me more certain than anything else that we have made a difficult, painful, but correct decision. That man is Jean-Claude Juncker.

If ever there was a symbol of the arrogance of the European Union, and its utter contempt for its citizens, it is this man.

His demands that Britain must face “consequences” struck a chord. Where Angela Merkel spoke diplomatically about not turning Brexit into “a nasty divorce”, this undemocratic bureaucrat is clear he would rather punish the British for exercising their vote, even if such punishment damages the greater European economy. He is spiteful, he is petty, and he seemingly wants to cut his nose off to spite his face. He has shown his true colours.

His refusal to offer concessions to Britain, where even one might have made the difference between Leave and Remain, shows breathtaking arrogance. He has demanded Britain begin the process of invoking Article 50 immediately, when the country is in no fit state to do so. His view is clear: everyone must stick to the same outdated rules, even where they may irreparably damage you. Should you leave, we will damage you further. The man’s a sadomasochist in a boring suit. The very embodiment of Fifty Shades of Grey.

Earlier today, Juncker turned to Nigel Farage and asked him why he was still there. It was a moment that shone a spotlight on what he really feels: he wants Britain to go so he can pretend the EU’s problems aren’t there, like George Osborne spending the last few days under the stairs pretending the economy wasn’t there.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Here's an article from the Independent:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7107336.html

And a quote from the article:
    Anything a little less one sided?

Boris and his go whistle comment 🤔🤔

Anything a little less one sided?
    I just googled Juncker and Arrogant. There were loads of results. Arrogance is a bit subjective so one person's interpretation of arrogant behaviour may be completely different to another person's.

See "severncity "reply they are all grandstanding with slight of comment to appease their own electorate and standing ,let's be fair they dont want a Brexit bandwagon developing so we are always going to have the negative press releases that put the negotiations back or create opposition parties in the UK to pick on them and feed the negativity and probably create parliamentary delay ,which may well greatly delay an exit or as a lot want no exit .

One fine example is the exit fee which is crazy money and they know it ,who leaked that one ??

Another is the alledged May meeting snubs ,who leaked that.

Junkers rude shrug when asked about May dinner attendance and input .

I could go on ,buy memories fade

Politics uh .

Europeans simply don't like us and would love us to fail and crash so they benefit.

Glad Blair/Brown kept us out of the Euro , by their repeating of clever comment "when the conditions were right " lucky escape.

Europeans simply don't like us and would love us to fail and crash so they benefit.
    It isn't a zero sum game. We all lose in the short term.

These terribly nice and well educated African migrants are going to enrich Spanish society.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    These terribly nice and well educated African migrants are going to enrich Spanish society.

Migration is no joke to them or us , time to rewrite the asylum policy , we are doing them no favours allowing entry or death by travel , or filling the pockets of people traffickers, we need a process that stops them travelling , or we repatriate them , then build and finance a better place for them in thier homeland

Migration is no joke to them or us , time to rewrite the asylum policy , we are doing them no favours allowing entry or death by travel , or filling the pockets of people traffickers, we need a process that stops them travelling , or we repatriate them , then build and finance a better place for them in thier homeland
    I'm a dreamer and even I know that isn't ever going to happen. It is what is needed though.

Europe has used Africa and left it in a state, then they got TVs and the internet and realised that a short hop over the sea is a place where life is relatively easy.