+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brexit visualised

Re: Brexit visualised

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    See "severncity "reply they are all grandstanding with slight of comment to appease their own electorate and standing ,let's be fair they dont want a Brexit bandwagon developing so we are always going to have the negative press releases that put the negotiations back or create opposition parties in the UK to pick on them and feed the negativity and probably create parliamentary delay ,which may well greatly delay an exit or as a lot want no exit .

One fine example is the exit fee which is crazy money and they know it ,who leaked that one ??

Another is the alledged May meeting snubs ,who leaked that.

Junkers rude shrug when asked about May dinner attendance and input .

I could go on ,buy memories fade

Politics uh .

Europeans simply don't like us and would love us to fail and crash so they benefit.

Glad Blair/Brown kept us out of the Euro , by their repeating of clever comment "when the conditions were right " lucky escape.
    I see a lot of articles telling us we should hate these arrogant Eurocrats, but as far as I can see they have conducted themselves with a high level of professionalism.

I disagree that the Europeans don't like us, especially the Germans and none of them want to see us crash and burn as that would not be in their best interest.

As for the "when the conditions were right" it may be that in the near future the conditions will be....

They can stick their rotten eggs where the sun dun shine

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    They can stick their rotten eggs where the sun dun shine
    Probably in the same place we burned our mad cows