+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brexit visualised

Brexit visualised

http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...ex-visualized/

Where would you like to see us end up on this chart?

I'd prefer eurozone + Schengen like France and Germany, but I think we can rule that one out for now

Re: Brexit visualised

The graphic is interesting to be sure. But it states that "all 26 nations must agree on Brexit conditions". There are 27 member states in the EU as well as the UK. Schoolboy error.

This graphic emphasises how un-European the UK's position within the EU is. No Euro, no Schengen. I appreciate that tarrif-free trade was great for German car manufacturers and freedom of movement was spiffing for the hundreds of thousands of EU citizens who came to work in the UK every year but they will just have to adjust I guess.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    The graphic is interesting to be sure. But it states that "all 26 nations must agree on Brexit conditions". There are 27 member states in the EU as well as the UK. Schoolboy error.

This graphic emphasises how un-European the UK's position within the EU is. No Euro, no Schengen. I appreciate that tarrif-free trade was great for German car manufacturers and freedom of movement was spiffing for the hundreds of thousands of EU citizens who came to work in the UK every year but they will just have to adjust I guess.
    what about tariff free telecoms, petrochems, pharmaceuticals, financial services (you know, the stuff the UK leads the world in)? how great was that for the UK? or shall we pretend it was just a one way street?

this is an example of a european border. somehow requiring passports to go from one side of the cafe to another seems daft, i am sure you would agree. basically, in this small world, national governments are no different from local councils, they just operate on a larger scale. You certainly wouldn't advocate stopping free movement of goods, capital and people from Cardiff to London so why Cardiff to Toulouse?

This would have been great to have been circulated prior to the referendum, so politicians could have been pinned down to what they actually were campaigning for

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post

No Euro and no schengen but with full access and a status as one of the big cheeses, we actually had it pretty good. Most of the laws and regs went the way we wanted them to.

Where is the New World Order option? The EU is merely a gateway for the globalists, so we need to look a bit further ahead

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Where is the New World Order option? The EU is merely a gateway for the globalists, so we need to look a bit further ahead
    have a day off FFS

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    have a day off FFS
    You think the expansion will stop with the EU? Think again.

That's available on the proper internet that is only available to globalists.

I hope not

Feedback

for want of repeating myself, have a day off

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    for want of repeating myself, have a day off
    Why do you think we left the EU?

Feedback

Because the EU couldn't put up with you any longer

Blog Entries

Have we left yet?

The EU has been around what 50-55 years ? I'm not going to cheat by googling it.
    those who allegedly wanted a one world order at the start are all dead and those in the EU aren't going to enact the one world solution or whatever in this lifetime are they ?
    All this ****ing hassle for **** all at the end because a lightweight Tory leader wanted to shore up his position.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The EU has been around what 50-55 years ? I'm not going to cheat by googling it.
    those who allegedly wanted a one world order at the start are all dead and those in the EU aren't going to enact the one world solution or whatever in this lifetime are they ?
    All this ****ing hassle for **** all at the end because a lightweight Tory leader wanted to shore up his position.
    Actually the plan was hatched in 1884, but first they needed to move around a few pieces on the chessboard (still a work in progress).

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Have we left yet?
    May, Marcon and Merkel were looking pretty pally today

Age is catching up even a semi hard is becoming problematic. No schengen, controlled movement of people, no interference in UK law, no euro, paid access to export market. and no onions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Age is catching up even a semi hard is becoming problematic. No schengen, controlled movement of people, no interference in UK law, no euro, paid access to export market. and no onions.
    I've a feeling they already know what the outcome will be, they just had to shuffle the cards into the right order. Don't forget Brexit means Brext, and no deal is better than a bad deal, nudge nudge wink wink.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

I think the use of English is for our benefit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40362594

Actually the plan was hatched in 1884, but first they needed to move around a few pieces on the chessboard (still a work in progress).
    Who's moving the pieces then? The knights from the end of Indiana jones and the Last Crusade? Connor Macleod? Any other immortals ?

Blog Entries

I think the use of English is for our benefit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40362594
    Step 7

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Who's moving the pieces then? The knights from the end of Indiana jones and the Last Crusade? Connor Macleod? Any other immortals ?
    They still need another World War mate, Hilary Clinton was good to go with WW3 but Trump stuck his oar in. Study your history fella, everything is all there in the past