+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Corrections and opinions please

Corrections and opinions please

Re: Corrections and opinions please

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Amos has already gone back to Bolton and Adeyemi is out of contract in a week and won't get a new one with us. You have missed out Wilson, O'Keefe and Kennedy.

I would put Murphy, Halford, Richards, Connolly and Meite in the 'staying' column, along with Manga if he agrees a new contract.

I think the 'Bomb Squad' is probably Wilson, John, Noone, O'Keefe, Lambert, Guonongbe, Saadi and Kennedy - although whether offers come in for any of them is a different matter. Hopefully we have passed the time when contracts are paid up routinely.

The one I am unsure about is Pilkington. I expect he will stay (and feel loved by Warnock) unless a very good offer comes in.

Didn't we used to have a player... what was his name? Whiffington, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Didn't we used to have a player... what was his name? Whiffington, or something?
    Quite like old Whiffers, very good scoring from free kicks and brilliant at pelantys too. Why, what happened to the poor blighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    Quite like old Whiffers, very good scoring from free kicks and brilliant at pelantys too. Why, what happened to the poor blighter?
    Gone plucking chickens.

[QUOTE=jon1959;4753186]Amos has already gone back to Bolton and Adeyemi is out of contract in a week and won't get a new one with us. You have missed out Wilson, O'Keefe and Kennedy.

Thanks for that. I am clearly confused by all the comings and not so many goings.

We are overloaded with too many players many of whom are maybe players. A good culling and some tough love is called for.

[QUOTE=BLUEAWAY;4753207]
    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Amos has already gone back to Bolton and Adeyemi is out of contract in a week and won't get a new one with us. You have missed out Wilson, O'Keefe and Kennedy.

Thanks for that. I am clearly confused by all the comings and not so many goings.

We are overloaded with too many players many of whom are maybe players. A good culling and some tough love is called for.
    We also both missed Huws off the list. I hope he stays (and becomes a major player for us) but I expect he is on his way.