I probably haven't been to as many away grounds as some of the posters on here but I have done a fair few. Just off the top of my head I've been to....Derby, Aston Villa, Birmingham, Bristol city, Brighton, West Ham - Upton Park, Arsenal both Highbury and Emirates, Liverpool, Everton, Crystal Palace (but when it was Wimbledon playing there and shared with CPFC), Swansea, Fulham, Wembley if that counts can't think of any more at the mo but there's probably a couple more that I've forgotten! I have to say my best match day experience out of them all was Brighton a few years back when the Amex was quite new. Everything from the drive down there, how accomadating they were for parking because let's face it....there's hardly any where to park, our trip on the train into Brighton and the beach, the warm welcome we got at Amex and of course the match itself. Love the stadium too despite it being a modern build type. Loved Highbury but not keen on th Emirates and I remember the match at Wimbledon (selhurst park) being something of an intense atmosphere but the ground itself was old and worn!