Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
What do you get for the 'new' Ifollow in the UK? Apart from news, interviews etc I believe it's live commentary only?

In the US, plus Europe, Australia, Canada etc it's being marketed as a platform to watch HD live stream of up to 46 EFL games. Ifollow believe there's more than a quarter million fans will be willing to subscribe.

So for $140 I'm expecting to be able to watch all City's home games live plus more than half their away games. Some Championship clubs - Villa, Birmingham, Boro, have elected not to join the Ifollow scheme so won't be available for live streaming.

I'm hopinb for great things from this.
I might be wrong but I think we should get access to all Cardiff matches. This season there were a few clubs not part of the Football League live commentary (for example Villa, Newcastle) but we were still able to get the live commentary for home/away. Hoping its the same for video. My dad who follows Villa would often listen to the opposing teams Player service for commentary.

It's $190 Canadian for the package here... something I will happily pay for some good quality, reliable streaming. Finally! After 10 years of mainly live commentary and a couple matches a season televised this is like Christmas