+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ifollow

Re: Ifollow

I have a mate in Australia that I will be getting to subscribe for me using his address there, from there on, I will use a VPN to an Australian server to log in and watch games I can't get to, mainly away games. Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Birmingham City
    Bristol City
    Derby County
    Fulham
    QPR
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Aston Villa
    Sunderland
    Leeds

So if home and away are blacked out, that's 18 games missing from the above list. Some nice teams on that list unfortunately.

i don't care for all the bell and whistles of interviews and highlights are always available on youtube so when i factor in my availability it's not looking like such a good deal.
    According to this if you subscribe to Cardiff City you will have access to all home and away matches regardless of whether the opposition team also has the service as mentioned above, much like CCPlayer is today.

The only matches you won't get are cup matches and any matches televised in North America which will amount to a few per season as far as Cardiff is concerned.
    https://worldsoccertalk.com/2017/05/...aming-service/

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    I have a mate in Australia that I will be getting to subscribe for me using his address there, from there on, I will use a VPN to an Australian server to log in and watch games I can't get to, mainly away games. Perfect.
    VPN are effective but are v easily identifiable, i stopped paying for mine this year as almost every site identified that i was using one.

Quote Originally Posted by tdob (in Toronto) View Post
    According to this if you subscribe to Cardiff City you will have access to all home and away matches regardless of whether the opposition team also has the service as mentioned above, much like CCPlayer is today.

The only matches you won't get are cup matches and any matches televised in North America which will amount to a few per season as far as Cardiff is concerned.
    when you take the plunge let me know , i am away for the start of the season anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    VPN are effective but are v easily identifiable, i stopped paying for mine this year as almost every site identified that i was using one.
    It depends on which VPN you're using. There are sites that test for DNS leaks to see if the VPN is revealing your true IP address. It's going to be trial and error but if I can get it working, bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by tdob (in Toronto) View Post

I certainly hope so, I signed up without a moment's hesitation.

Some people may think £110 is a lot to fork out for football streaming but the hard part for me is convincing the other half that at 4pm on a Saturday I will be unavailable for 2 hours.

Also with regards to watching the service in the UK, unless someone is sharing the stream illegally I imagine for those who wish to watch via the service legally would need to pay with an account outside of the UK in order to get the appropriate overseas enabled account.

The only downside with iFollow is the lack of chromecast support, which would be nice to achieve from the phone application. But a workaround by casting the entire web page seems to work. We'll see how it goes when the season kicks off.

I live abroad so would be tempted by this but it seems steep for a reason to spend every saturday sat indoors

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I live abroad so would be tempted by this but it seems steep for a reason to spend every saturday sat indoors
    Watch on the phone