I've been really pleased with our transfer activity so far. The signings of Patterson and Ward seem to represent really good value and i also like the look of Mendez-Laing. He seems to be a wild card option who will be be a bit of the unknown in this league, similar to the Barnsley players last season. The goalkeeper situation has been sorted early doors, which is a complete contrast to last season!

If we can keep Manga, Morrison and Bamba we'll be really strong across the back four.

I'd probably consider another option up top, preferably someone for the future unless Warnock believes Mark Harris can make an impact.
I'd like us to keep hold of Fred (at least until the end of the transfer window) to see if he can come good as i thought he looked lime he had more to offer than Zohore until Zohore became Ronaldo!

I'd ship out Pilkington, Huws, Connolly and Noone and hopefully this will give us some more funds to push on.

I think the obvious area we need to address now is the middle of the park.

We still need a proper number 10 in my opinion who can change the game for us and we also need another leader in the middle of the park. After that i think we'll be in a good position to have a go at it.