Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

Re: This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Past tense - is it all over then?

Fantastic.
    The planet can now get back to being great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Past tense - is it all over then?

Fantastic.
    The planet can now get back to being great again.
    Chapter 1 is over, while Chapter 2 has only just begun.

Chapter 1 is over, while Chapter 2 has only just begun.
    Well that's great. It's heading at quite a lick. I'd bet that by Chapter 200 or so, things might be warming up right up. Well, the Planet will be..

Well that's great. It's heading at quite a lick. I'd bet that by Chapter 200 or so, things might be warming up right up. Well, the Planet will be..
    The truth will always prevail.

Everyone is at it, the ones who get caught are very silly ,and will get detention.

"Three Republican House Oversight Committee members on Friday called for an investigation into former FBI Director James Comey and Special Counsel Robert Mueller for acting in a partisan manner and applying double standards when it came to the Obama and Trump administrations."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...t-mueller/amp/

The truth will always prevail.
    From another current thread:

Ignore history at your own peril.
    So, are you saying that you feel content that 'truth has always prevailed' , throughout History?

I wouldn't.

From another current thread:

So, are you saying that you feel content that 'truth has always prevailed' , throughout History?

I wouldn't.
    History repeats itself, nothing is new. So it's a tool to help us understand the past, the present, and the future.

The truth always comes out, it just depend how far it is disseminated and through which channels, as to whether or not every individual gets to hear about it.

History repeats itself, nothing is new. So it's a tool to help us understand the past, the present, and the future.

The truth always comes out, it just depend how far it is disseminated and through which channels, as to whether or not every individual gets to hear about it.
    I think you just described the truth not coming out

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think you just described the truth not coming out
    Some people only believe things if they are reported by the BBC, it doesn't mean that the truth is not out, it just shows that some people are idiots

Some people only believe things if they are reported by the BBC, it doesn't mean that the truth is not out, it just shows that some people are idiots
    You're describing something different there - whether people believe it or not.

Do you think the full and frank facts of everything are always released into the public domain?

You're describing something different there - whether people believe it or not.

Do you think the full and frank facts of everything are always released into the public domain?
    I did say it depends how far the information is disseminated and through which channels it is distributed. Just because you don't know something doesn't mean that others don't have access to that information. Don't forget hiding information and the suppression of truth is a big part of what the media does.

I did say it depends how far the information is disseminated and through which channels it is distributed. Just because you don't know something doesn't mean that others don't have access to that information. Don't forget hiding information and the suppression of truth is a big part of what the media does.
    so the truth always comes out only if you're in the know

You say the truth always prevails and also that it is hidden and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    so the truth always comes out only if you're in the know
    That's not true. It's just another ad hominan from the king of ad hominan.

You say the truth always prevails and also that it is hidden and suppressed.
    Yes, and obfuscated​. It's up to you to find the truth, don't expect it to be delivered to you on a plate. You've already been duped by the Trump/Russian thing which was clearly not true

Yes, and obfuscated​. It's up to you to find the truth, don't expect it to be delivered to you on a plate. You've already been duped by the Trump/Russian thing which was clearly not true
    But the 'truth always prevails' so how can it still be obfuscated at the same time?

But the 'truth always prevails' so how can it still be obfuscated at the same time?
    Easily.

That's not true. It's just another ad hominan from the king of ad hominan.
    really

really
    Yeah, bud

Anyway, stop trying to derail the topic What do you think about the mainstream media leading everybody up the garden path?

Yeah, bud

Anyway, stop trying to derail the topic What do you think about the mainstream media leading everybody up the garden path?
    i think you over think things. i notice you are ok with the daily mail lately

Easily.
    Any real world examples?

i think you over think things. i notice you are ok with the daily mail lately
    Over think things? The leading Republican Senator and chairman of the Judiciary Committee just spilled the beans.

No choice regarding the DM as they are the only source covering the story, all the rest are still pushing the Trump/Russian narrative, and have completely failed to mention that some leading Democrats and others are under investigation.