Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

Re: This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Past tense - is it all over then?

Fantastic.
    The planet can now get back to being great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Past tense - is it all over then?

Fantastic.
    The planet can now get back to being great again.
    Chapter 1 is over, while Chapter 2 has only just begun.

Chapter 1 is over, while Chapter 2 has only just begun.
    Well that's great. It's heading at quite a lick. I'd bet that by Chapter 200 or so, things might be warming up right up. Well, the Planet will be..

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Well that's great. It's heading at quite a lick. I'd bet that by Chapter 200 or so, things might be warming up right up. Well, the Planet will be..
    The truth will always prevail.

Everyone is at it, the ones who get caught are very silly ,and will get detention.

The truth will always prevail.
    From another current thread:

Ignore history at your own peril.
    So, are you saying that you feel content that 'truth has always prevailed' , throughout History?

I wouldn't.

"Three Republican House Oversight Committee members on Friday called for an investigation into former FBI Director James Comey and Special Counsel Robert Mueller for acting in a partisan manner and applying double standards when it came to the Obama and Trump administrations."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...t-mueller/amp/

Wales Bales are you and Splott David the same ??
    1) Post another thread to your preferred agenda
    2) links from all those who support it
    3) dismiss any opposition as mainstream Media lacked and patronise or condescend saying 'the evidence is there ' ( i.e. Similar viewpoints have been
    Written or there is a YouTube clip)
    4) repeat on a regular basis

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Wales Bales are you and Splott David the same ??
    1) Post another thread to your preferred agenda
    2) links from all those who support it
    3) dismiss any opposition as mainstream Media lacked and patronise or condescend saying 'the evidence is there ' ( i.e. Similar viewpoints have been
    Written or there is a YouTube clip)
    4) repeat on a regular basis
    This is not an agenda my friend, it is the plain truth and you have been duped by :-

a) the mainstream media
    b) the liberal left

It's time to wake up fella and get your head out of the sand, you are in denial.

PS I'm no Trump lover, just a fan of the truth

This is not an agenda my friend, it is the plain truth and you have been duped by :-

a) the mainstream media
    b) the liberal left

It's time to wake up fella and get your head out of the sand, you are in denial.

PS I'm no Trump lover, just a fan of the truth
    Not sure what I'm in denial of. I can see quite clearly Trump is a collosal prick from the things he says on twitter or his tv appearances. Whether he's guilty of any illegal collaboration with Russia is for the American people to conclude I don't know either way.
    As for the mainstream media you do keep sharing links from the Mail as that's alright as they are reporting what you believe.
    Do you not see that ?
    It's one thing to cristicse mainstream media then share what they are reporting.
    Just saying like..

Not sure what I'm in denial of. I can see quite clearly Trump is a collosal prick from the things he says on twitter or his tv appearances. Whether he's guilty of any illegal collaboration with Russia is for the American people to conclude I don't know either way.
    As for the mainstream media you do keep sharing links from the Mail as that's alright as they are reporting what you believe.
    Do you not see that ?
    It's one thing to cristicse mainstream media then share what they are reporting.
    Just saying like..
    The DM are the only media organisation who are reporting WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CONGRESS!

With regards to Trump being a prick, it has nothing to do with the mainstream media lying to you. If you were a critical thinker you would be questioning what other lies you have absorbed as fact.

You say I have an agenda, but I have consistently called out this Russian narrative as being fake news right from the very beginning. And you had better get used to it, because there is going to be a lot more bad news coming out regarding the Democrats.

I just call it as I see it. The Democrats are crooked and the Tories are crooked. If I see Trump or Corbyn doing crooked things, I will be the first to point them out.

The DM are the only media organisation who are reporting WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CONGRESS!

With regards to Trump being a prick, it has nothing to do with the mainstream media lying to you. If you were a critical thinker you would be questioning what other lies you have absorbed as fact.

You say I have an agenda, but I have consistently called out this Russian narrative as being fake news right from the very beginning. And you had better get used to it, because there is going to be a lot more bad news coming regarding the Democrats.

I just call it as I see it. The Democrats are crooked and the Tories are crooked. If I see Trump or Corbyn doing crooked things, I will be the first to point them out.
    thank feck we have you looking after our backs i can sleep soundly now

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    thank feck we have you looking after our backs i can sleep soundly now
    Didn't you also buy into the Trump/Russian thing?

Didn't you also buy into the Trump/Russian thing?
    hes a wrong un, cant see why you defend him, is it because he's not part of your fabian world domination sect, or perhaps he is re the russian thing, don't know, don't care, but for sure he is a massive bellend

You say I have an agenda, but I have consistently called out this Russian narrative as being fake news right from the very beginning. And you had better get used to it, because there is going to be a lot more bad news coming out regarding the Democrats.

Again you come across as condescending with your critical thinker line.
    I do not need a newspaper article to see and think 'yeah they're right he's a prick ' to see that DT IS A COLLOSAL PRICK ( as you like capitals )
    He comes across as a seedy opportunist, playing on the God Fearing bible bashing inward thinking American who believes in creationism and a return to the slave trade.
    He's as much establishment as any of the rest of them,

As for the stories about the Democrats then so be it ( if you're right but I'd suggest you're as clueless as the rest of us fella)

RT estimate CNN has mentioned Russia 16,000 times since Trump's inauguration in January. The idea being to implant the idea Russia's a threat through endless repetition.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    RT estimate CNN has mentioned Russia 16,000 times since Trump's inauguration in January. The idea being to implant the idea Russia's a threat through endless repetition.
    I'm amazed that some people are trying to justify being lied to by the free press on the basis that they have a negative opinion about Trump. They are not thinking about what other topics they could have been mislead on. The press prey on people's ignorance, knowing that they will swallow any BS that is thrown at them. It's very sad and disturbing in equal measures.

I'm amazed that some people are trying to justify being lied to by the free press on the basis that they have a negative opinion about Trump. They are not thinking about what other topics they could have been mislead on. The press prey on people's ignorance, knowing that they will swallow any BS that is thrown at them. It's very sad and disturbing in equal measures.
    Yes, I concur. So many simply don't want to know the truth, many others just don't care. I suppose they are content with their lot and will remain apathetic for as long as they're comfortable with their lives. Even casual observers of economics and finance should intuitively know there's something seriously awry when asset bubbles are everywhere as far as the eye can see. The ones in crypto currencies could be the most concerning. Ethereum went from $10 at the start of the year to $350 a few days back. That was a steeper rise than the South Sea Bubble or Tulip Mania Bubble saw or any other bubble I know of in recorded history.

As for the stories about the Democrats then so be it ( if you're right but I'd suggest you're as clueless as the rest of us fella)
    I wish I was as clueless as you instead of knowing about all the stuff they have been up to. You can't blame ignorance on the fact that the MSM don't report certain things.

Here is a Twitter post Trump posted earlier today. Critics of his might have a worse opinion of him after watching the video.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...restling-match

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Here is a Twitter post Trump posted earlier today. Critics of his might have a worse opinion of him after watching the video.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...restling-match
    Is this a fake of a fake, fake news fake thing or has Captain Chaos actually tweeted this?

If so, perhaps Theresa May should post a meme of herself grinning while apparently squatting over what appears to be a sodden picture of the Guardian Editor - on the official UK PM Twitter account - coz' she 'won big', and well.. it's freedom of speech, which she is 'entitled to like everybody else'.
    And that's OK... It's the new Politics.