+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

Re: This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's not true. It's just another ad hominan from the king of ad hominan.
    it's ad hominem you thick ****

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    What happened to not attacking the poster and all that shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    What happened to not attacking the poster and all that shit?
    shit or clay

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    shit or clay
    You know that is a joke, I've told you enough times

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    And you're just as stupid as my spellchecker

Wales Bales are you and Splott David the same ??
    1) Post another thread to your preferred agenda
    2) links from all those who support it
    3) dismiss any opposition as mainstream Media lacked and patronise or condescend saying 'the evidence is there ' ( i.e. Similar viewpoints have been
    Written or there is a YouTube clip)
    4) repeat on a regular basis

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Wales Bales are you and Splott David the same ??
    1) Post another thread to your preferred agenda
    2) links from all those who support it
    3) dismiss any opposition as mainstream Media lacked and patronise or condescend saying 'the evidence is there ' ( i.e. Similar viewpoints have been
    Written or there is a YouTube clip)
    4) repeat on a regular basis
    This is not an agenda my friend, it is the plain truth and you have been duped by :-

a) the mainstream media
    b) the liberal left

It's time to wake up fella and get your head out of the sand, you are in denial.

PS I'm no Trump lover, just a fan of the truth

This is not an agenda my friend, it is the plain truth and you have been duped by :-

a) the mainstream media
    b) the liberal left

It's time to wake up fella and get your head out of the sand, you are in denial.

PS I'm no Trump lover, just a fan of the truth
    Not sure what I'm in denial of. I can see quite clearly Trump is a collosal prick from the things he says on twitter or his tv appearances. Whether he's guilty of any illegal collaboration with Russia is for the American people to conclude I don't know either way.
    As for the mainstream media you do keep sharing links from the Mail as that's alright as they are reporting what you believe.
    Do you not see that ?
    It's one thing to cristicse mainstream media then share what they are reporting.
    Just saying like..

Not sure what I'm in denial of. I can see quite clearly Trump is a collosal prick from the things he says on twitter or his tv appearances. Whether he's guilty of any illegal collaboration with Russia is for the American people to conclude I don't know either way.
    As for the mainstream media you do keep sharing links from the Mail as that's alright as they are reporting what you believe.
    Do you not see that ?
    It's one thing to cristicse mainstream media then share what they are reporting.
    Just saying like..
    The DM are the only media organisation who are reporting WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CONGRESS!

With regards to Trump being a prick, it has nothing to do with the mainstream media lying to you. If you were a critical thinker you would be questioning what other lies you have absorbed as fact.

You say I have an agenda, but I have consistently called out this Russian narrative as being fake news right from the very beginning. And you had better get used to it, because there is going to be a lot more bad news coming out regarding the Democrats.

I just call it as I see it. The Democrats are crooked and the Tories are crooked. If I see Trump or Corbyn doing crooked things, I will be the first to point them out.

The DM are the only media organisation who are reporting WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CONGRESS!

With regards to Trump being a prick, it has nothing to do with the mainstream media lying to you. If you were a critical thinker you would be questioning what other lies you have absorbed as fact.

You say I have an agenda, but I have consistently called out this Russian narrative as being fake news right from the very beginning. And you had better get used to it, because there is going to be a lot more bad news coming regarding the Democrats.

I just call it as I see it. The Democrats are crooked and the Tories are crooked. If I see Trump or Corbyn doing crooked things, I will be the first to point them out.
    thank feck we have you looking after our backs i can sleep soundly now

thank feck we have you looking after our backs i can sleep soundly now
    Didn't you also buy into the Trump/Russian thing?

Didn't you also buy into the Trump/Russian thing?
    hes a wrong un, cant see why you defend him, is it because he's not part of your fabian world domination sect, or perhaps he is re the russian thing, don't know, don't care, but for sure he is a massive bellend

hes a wrong un, cant see why you defend him, is it because he's not part of your fabian world domination sect, or perhaps he is re the russian thing, don't know, don't care, but for sure he is a massive bellend
    I'm not defending him, just pointing out that most of the media aren't to be trusted. If Trump has done something wrong he will be prosecuted and removed from office. They tried to do it through lies and they have failed.

BTW why would you prefer to have Hillary in charge of the world?

Trump is fronting the neocon agenda. Doesn't that make him one of the baddies? What they're doing in Syria is incredible. They are attacking the Syrian military and keep using self defence as the pretext. It's akin to a burglar entering someone's home to boot the family pet because the pooch could potentially bite the crim who has no business being in the property. It's more incredible that the corporate media are running with this arse-backwards narrative.

I'm not defending him, just pointing out that most of the media aren't to be trusted. If Trump has done something wrong he will be prosecuted and removed from office. They tried to do it through lies and they have failed.

BTW why would you prefer to have Hillary in charge of the world?
    him or hillary, two sides of the same coin, i get confused, organ seems to think he's part of the establishment, you don't seem to sure but are happy to defend him in case he isn't

him or hillary, two sides of the same coin, i get confused, organ seems to think he's part of the establishment, you don't seem to sure but are happy to defend him in case he isn't
    I'm still on the fence, but I can see everybody is desperate to get rid of him, even before he became president. So you have to wonder what is the reason for that Time will tell I guess.

I'm still on the fence, but I can see everybody is desperate to get rid of him, even before he became president. So you have to wonder what is the reason for that Time will tell I guess.
    Well, 'rightly or wrongly' I'd guess that his ignorant, arrogant, 'right-wing', cock-waving roadshows - and the heee-haaaw types a'whooping for it - probably caused some concern among much of society.

I mean , we shouldn't be swayed by appearances. But this was his message, his style and his routine. And it was bound to polarise.
    Plus he comes across as full of sh*t. As apposed to the more cleverly concealed full of sh*t that people are used to.

You say I have an agenda, but I have consistently called out this Russian narrative as being fake news right from the very beginning. And you had better get used to it, because there is going to be a lot more bad news coming out regarding the Democrats.

Again you come across as condescending with your critical thinker line.
    I do not need a newspaper article to see and think 'yeah they're right he's a prick ' to see that DT IS A COLLOSAL PRICK ( as you like capitals )
    He comes across as a seedy opportunist, playing on the God Fearing bible bashing inward thinking American who believes in creationism and a return to the slave trade.
    He's as much establishment as any of the rest of them,

As for the stories about the Democrats then so be it ( if you're right but I'd suggest you're as clueless as the rest of us fella)

RT estimate CNN has mentioned Russia 16,000 times since Trump's inauguration in January. The idea being to implant the idea Russia's a threat through endless repetition.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    RT estimate CNN has mentioned Russia 16,000 times since Trump's inauguration in January. The idea being to implant the idea Russia's a threat through endless repetition.
    I'm amazed that some people are trying to justify being lied to by the free press on the basis that they have a negative opinion about Trump. They are not thinking about what other topics they could have been mislead on. The press prey on people's ignorance, knowing that they will swallow any BS that is thrown at them. It's very sad and disturbing in equal measures.

As for the stories about the Democrats then so be it ( if you're right but I'd suggest you're as clueless as the rest of us fella)
    I wish I was as clueless as you instead of knowing about all the stuff they have been up to. You can't blame ignorance on the fact that the MSM don't report certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Trump is fronting the neocon agenda. Doesn't that make him one of the baddies? What they're doing in Syria is incredible. They are attacking the Syrian military and keep using self defence as the pretext. It's akin to a burglar entering someone's home to boot the family pet because the pooch could potentially bite the crim who has no business being in the property. It's more incredible that the corporate media are running with this arse-backwards narrative.
    "President Donald Trump ignored important intelligence reports when he decided to attack Syria after he saw pictures of dying children. Seymour M. Hersh investigated the case of the alleged Sarin gas attack."

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...-Red-Line.html

I'm amazed that some people are trying to justify being lied to by the free press on the basis that they have a negative opinion about Trump. They are not thinking about what other topics they could have been mislead on. The press prey on people's ignorance, knowing that they will swallow any BS that is thrown at them. It's very sad and disturbing in equal measures.
    Yes, I concur. So many simply don't want to know the truth, many others just don't care. I suppose they are content with their lot and will remain apathetic for as long as they're comfortable with their lives. Even casual observers of economics and finance should intuitively know there's something seriously awry when asset bubbles are everywhere as far as the eye can see. The ones in crypto currencies could be the most concerning. Ethereum went from $10 at the start of the year to $350 a few days back. That was a steeper rise than the South Sea Bubble or Tulip Mania Bubble saw or any other bubble I know of in recorded history.