+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zohore goals and assists from last night

Re: Zohore goals and assists from last night

Well, we'll soon know won't we? If an offer of over £4 million came in he'll be gone, so let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Well, we'll soon know won't we? If an offer of over £4 million came in he'll be gone, so let's see.
    You may be right but we've apparently turned down £3M for Morrison so I think it'd take a bit more than £4M to get Zohore off us

You are possibly right. That or a bit more.
    And the money would possibly vanish, but what would/could we buy with that 4M (as promising as KZ)?
    Maybe we will hang on to him.
    Great test of our club and current board eh?!

Will Hughes who is only 22 and has 150+ championship games under his belt and is highly rated just went for £8m, so it's not always that clear

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Will Hughes who is only 22 and has 150+ championship games under his belt and is highly rated just went for £8m, so it's not always that clear
    Midfielders are easier to come by than goals.
    If Ken scores 10 goals before xmas then i reckon we'll definitely see bids near 10 million.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The commentary sounds like a Brazilian (is it Portugese or Spanish?) who was told two minutes before kick off that he would be commentating on two teams he'd never heard of before .
    Spanish and i'd say even less than 2 minutes as when Denmark score he started to say the gollllllllll de Republica de Checa

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Don't know frigg all about drug cheats, never watched 'um, never listened to 'um, got no interest at all, if someone can run faster than someone else to catch a bus.
    Load of over-hyped bollox.
    Football in the olympics you get 2 overage players. I couldn't give a shit about your interests.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Midfielders are easier to come by than goals.
    If Ken scores 10 goals before xmas then i reckon we'll definitely see bids near 10 million.
    And if he's scored 2?

Scott Hogan had one good year at Championship level as a 25 year old, and went for £12m. Zohore is taller, stronger and possibly faster than Hogan. If we accepted £4m I'd be livid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    And if he's scored 2?
    Then we won't see bids near 10 million!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Scott Hogan had one good year at Championship level as a 25 year old, and went for £12m. Zohore is taller, stronger and possibly faster than Hogan. If we accepted £4m I'd be livid.
    There is no way we'll accept 4 million

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    There is no way we'll accept 4 million
    He's starting to appear on people's radars now, I wouldn't sell him for any "realistic money" in the summer as it would send the wrong message but think we might struggle to keep him in January if we aren't challenging and he carries on as he has.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Don't know frigg all about drug cheats, never watched 'um, never listened to 'um, got no interest at all, if someone can run faster than someone else to catch a bus.
    Load of over-hyped bollox.
    If the effects of taking steroids are as I've heard, then I'd suggest that the opposite may be true.