+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Emyr Huws to Ipswich - Deal done (updated)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Emyr Huws to Ipswich - offer accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Don't you mean he didn't take his chance here. When he was asked to play he lacked any kind of interest giving off a vibe that he couldn't be bothered especially that Fulham FA cup tie.
    1 league start and 1 cup game that the manager himself wasn't that arsed for isn't giving a player a chance

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    1 league start and 1 cup game that the manager himself wasn't that arsed for isn't giving a player a chance
    If a player is selected infrequently it is up to him to at least try. Huws didn't. As others have said the fact that he has played at other clubs and been let go tells its own story.

I wonder if being brought through at Man Citha, he now has an attitude problem, in thinking he is too good for this level.

Don't all jump down my throat , as I'm only surmising, as a few years ago, he was being touted as going to be on the same level as Bale & Rambo.

What has happened to him, it's a bit like Jason Koumas, looks like he is not going to fulfill his potential until it's late in his career