+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Emyr Huws to Ipswich - Deal done (updated)

Re: Emyr Huws to Ipswich - Deal done (updated)

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Superdad said "Huw's was terrible when he was here. I'm glad he's gone."

He only had 3 appearances and you think it was "the most sense I've heard on this subject"
    Perhaps you should attend games in order to make an informed opinion, rather than spend hours and hours trolling on a messageboard.

The 3 games were enough. Would you have given him further games after the Fulham debacle - I assume you watched that on T.V ?

I see you have not addressed the other points made by myself either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Superdad said "Huw's was terrible when he was here. I'm glad he's gone."

He only had 3 appearances and you think it was "the most sense I've heard on this subject"
    Thabks for the additional info but i'm only going by what was said here (^^^)

Sometimes one appearance is enough, in Huws's case the once against Fulham was enough for me.

As you seem to have one hell of a memory, you will remember there were some exchanges of whether or not we wanted to progress in the cup... no matter what your point of view on that, you get an opportunity to show what you can do, you do everything you can for the team and the paying fans.

It was clear that the lad didn't want to be here and quite frankly I dont want him here.

I can remember Paul Trollope saying sometime around when he was sacked that he had been badly let down by some players he had put a lot of faith in - Emyr Huws was the first name to spring into my mind when I read that.

Haven't seen him do anything of note for City or Wales.

He wasn't needed last season and was costing the club.

So not bothered about him going and the fee has mostly covered the Ward signing.

Ward by the way CAN play the no. 10 role

Hopefully we'll see a couple more fringe players leave so that we can make 2-3 more quality signings and balance the books.

Remember we are still operating at a significant loss

Re: Emyr Huws to Ipswich - offer accepted

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Lambert will probably end up at somewhere like Eastleigh, where he stills has a home, and they are trying to show a bit of ambition to get into the football league
    I can see "Mutual agreement" being stated here as we probably pay him a few hundred grand to piss off

National league or conference is about his level now if he wants to carry on playing
    I wouldn't go as far as saying that. He's not an amputee mind!