+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Adeyemi

Adeyemi

Off to either Ipswich or Norwich

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-...ager-1-5079352

Thought he could have done a job with us.

Re: Adeyemi

I expect Norwich to be in the hunt for promotion, so perhaps he has got something

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I expect Norwich to be in the hunt for promotion, so perhaps he has got something
    Despite the fact he's flopped at Norwich previously, Cardiff and Leeds?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He was a kid at Norwich, seems to have had a good season at a crap side last season and should be still improving as he is still relatively young.

One does wonder how the hell Rotherham went down last season?

Adeymi, Ward, Camp and Halford all good players who had good seasons apparently.

How the hell were they cut so much adrift at the bottom with these top players playing for them?

He was born in Norwich so has been linked to the 2 championship clubs closest to his home. Lazy journalism if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He was a kid at Norwich, seems to have had a good season at a crap side last season and should be still improving as he is still relatively young.
    Even so, I don't see it. He was terrible for us and couldn't get in an awful Leeds side in 2015/16, so much so they tried to send him back. Best to part ways and move on, he's not going to sign a new deal here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Adeymi, Ward, Camp and Halford all good players who had good seasons apparently.

How the hell were they cut so much adrift at the bottom with these top players playing for them?
    They are still paying the price for losing Alex Revell.

To be fair to Camp he didnt play much last season.

He was born in Norwich so has been linked to the 2 championship clubs closest to his home. Lazy journalism if you ask me.
    Paul Warne has said it so it probably has some mileage, unless Adeyemi has sold him a pup!

Brutal

Warnock took them out of relegation on a 10-game unbeaten run ,bingo good players , coached correctly ,delivering results , perhaps we have creamed the best at a good price , and in my view that allows us to offer Manga , Bamba ,Gunnerson better contracts .

Try not to be so glass half empty ,I'm sure we will see you beaming with delight from the terrace next year .

Even so, I don't see it. He was terrible for us and couldn't get in an awful Leeds side in 2015/16, so much so they tried to send him back. Best to part ways and move on, he's not going to sign a new deal here anyway.
    Terrible is such hyperbole. I don't think he is quick enough across the pitch (a lack of acceleration) for a player who could have been a good championship box-to-box midfielder but for a while we looked best with ralls and adeyemi in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Terrible is such hyperbole. I don't think he is quick enough across the pitch (a lack of acceleration) for a player who could have been a good championship box-to-box midfielder but for a while we looked best with ralls and adeyemi in the middle.
    I don't agree. He's not quick, he can't pass and he isn't one to break up play and he didn't offer a goal threat. I don't see what fans see in him. Whatever happened, it didn't work out here and 3 straight managers have thought that.