+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manga Signs New deal official site

Manga Signs New deal official site

Re: Manga Signs New deal official site

Really pleased with this news.

Begs the question as to who will captain the side next season?

Also, will the £3m offer for Morrison be back on?

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Noice. All it took was some Jagielka rumours.

Best signing so far! Looks like no other team would pay the wages he wanted so we get to keep him. Morrison and Manga at the back with Bamba on the bench for me. Maybe Connolly will leave?

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Best signing so far! Looks like no other team would pay the wages he wanted so we get to keep him. Morrison and Manga at the back with Bamba on the bench for me. Maybe Connolly will leave?
    Great signing as you say. But it would be Bamba and Manga for me. Bamba was very influential in our turnaround last season. Had he been here the whole season we may have made the play offs. IMO opinion Morrison is not as good as Bamba or Manga. Pity there does not seem to be a place for Connelly. But In Warnock we trust.
    Spedger

Bamba over Morrison every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    You get my PM brother?

Very good news - I was certain Bruno had played his last match for us.

I'd be very tempted to go with a back three next season because we have four very good central defenders at this level and Peltier has looked comfortable when he has played there as well, but we all know what happened when we tried that system before!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

I'd be very tempted to go with a back three next season because we have four very good central defenders at this level and Peltier has looked comfortable when he has played there as well, but we all know what happened when we tried that system before!
    I think we should play a back 3, we've probably got 3 of the best centre backs in the division, Connolly is a fine player and Peltier was our best performer under Trollope (in my opinion!).

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Fantastic news.

Assuming we don't get shot of anyone, we do look very strong and flexible defensively. If we can add another striker and midfielder we'll have a squad capable of having a really good crack at promotion. Good work NW

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Great news. Whether Manga wanted away or not, we have managed to keep him here.
    For me, this shows ambition by the club and whether we play 3 centre halves with 2 wing backs or back 4 with Bamba in front of the 2 CH's, Bruno will be able to make the step up should the unlikely happen with promotion.

That's the defence sorted, bring on a creative midfielder and cover for Ken

Excellent news.

Wonder how much of a hit he took?

Well done the suits

Great news take 3 million for Morrison and bring this lad in

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/26...evertons-phil/

I don't find it so easy to to welcome the news of a player whose agent has tried to move him away for several summers in a row signing a new contract. Good news overall but not without comment.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I don't find it so easy to to welcome the news of a player whose agent has tried to move him away for several summers in a row signing a new contract. Good news overall but not without comment.
    The player represents the club on the pitch not his agent. He can do one. Thanks for signing Bruno.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The player represents the club on the pitch not his agent. He can do one. Thanks for signing Bruno.

Move Bamba up alongside Gunnarson and no need to sign Joe Ledley.
    Creative midfield player needed.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Move Bamba up alongside Gunnarson and no need to sign Joe Ledley.
    Creative midfield player needed.
    Alternatively we have Manga Morrison Bamba and Connolly kept as Centre halves, Patterson and Peltier as RB's and Bennett and Richards as Lb's

Two players for every position, or three CH's and two wing backs, either way we keep players playing in their best positions
    and not moved around just to fill a gap

It's a tough old long season in the Championship, Saturday -Tuesday almost week in week out, we'll have players injured and cop for a couple of suspensions, this way we have excellent cover in defence

Currently we have 4 wingers with Hoilett, Harris,Mendez-Laing and Kennedy (with Noone and Pilks moved on)

and two CM's with Gunners and Ralls

I'd like to see Ledley back as he would certainly improve us, another big target man, like Sam Gallacher and another winger if we move Kennedy out

With Mark Harris and Halford I think we have enough cover in Midfield

To me this would look like a team that are not only hard to beat, but a squad that could survive in that week in week out slog for forty odd games

One thing for certain is that it's great to see us getting our business done so early in the pre-season, this could really be a very good campaign for us, as all the ingredients are there
    A club uniting with it's fan base
    A manager that can bring the club,players and fans together as one
    Players who want to be here and play for the manager
    and fans who will passionately back their team

Roll on August

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Alternatively we have Manga Morrison Bamba and Connolly kept as Centre halves, Patterson and Peltier as RB's and Bennett and Richards as Lb's

Two players for every position, or three CH's and two wing backs, either way we keep players playing in their best positions
    and not moved around just to fill a gap

It's a tough old long season in the Championship, Saturday -Tuesday almost week in week out, we'll have players injured and cop for a couple of suspensions, this way we have excellent cover in defence

Currently we have 4 wingers with Hoilett, Harris,Mendez-Laing and Kennedy (with Noone and Pilks moved on)

and two CM's with Gunners and Ralls

I'd like to see Ledley back as he would certainly improve us, another big target man, like Sam Gallacher and another winger if we move Kennedy out

With Mark Harris and Halford I think we have enough cover in Midfield

To me this would look like a team that are not only hard to beat, but a squad that could survive in that week in week out slog for forty odd games

One thing for certain is that it's great to see us getting our business done so early in the pre-season, this could really be a very good campaign for us, as all the ingredients are there
    A club uniting with it's fan base
    A manager that can bring the club,players and fans together as one
    Players who want to be here and play for the manager
    and fans who will passionately back their team

Roll on August

Defence sorted. Two midfielders and a striker please..

Can anyone else see the team line up being:

Camp

Manga Morrison
    Bamba
    Richards Bennett

Gunnarsson
    Hoillett Harris
    Ward
    Zohore

It looks to me as if NW is going for pace and mobility at the flanks with Ward, Gunnars and Zohore asked to do a lot of work in front of Bamba or Manga playing defensive mid.

We are clearly still light in midfield but this might explain the apparent overload of excellent CB's we will have.