+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oh yes

Oh yes

Just the £5.3m on the striker today then...

Re: Oh yes

best news since David James who swept you to promotion with a load of clean sheets

So you've had to blow the majority of your budget on an unproven striker, who at best isn't likely to score as many as the guy you lost in the summer, and you only just avoided relegation last season, but yeah you come on here and share your optimism if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    best news since David James who swept you to promotion with a load of clean sheets
    Brilliant!!

So are the Bristol City board and Lee Johnson good guys this week or not, I'm confused

I forgot about this guy. What's his stupid twitter account again?

Does this mean Jursset's boycott is over until the next time they lose a few games?

So a manager you've spent the large majority of last season slagging, to the extent that you had your own little personal boycott, has decided its ok to chuck that kind of money at a player who has a decent but nothing else record in ligue 2, and you're happy?
    Ok,crack on..

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Can't tell from this whether you are happy about it or not

Reason I'm a bit confused is that you were recently calling Lee Johnson from his hole to his pole. If you still harbor these feelings towards the guy (along with the board and the team) then this would suggest that you are sarcastically commenting on the complete waste of money given to one who is clueless and useless.

Something tells me though that the real reason for the post is that you have changed your mind and are back "supporting" your team and your manager, coming on here to boast how much money you have and intimating that the more money spent, the more success is guaranteed.

You do leave yourself wide open for ridicule and are one glutton for punishment ya carrot crunching clown. More entertainment off the field of play is guaranteed with you coming on here.
    Look forward to it

They've got whoever the f*ck it is.

We have Zohore.

We win.

Should think Gringo will be able to tell us something about the man who is going to fire the wurzels towards mid table mediocrity - they've lost twenty three goals out of last season's team mind.

£5.3m on a guy who scored 8 goals in Ligue 1. That's quite the gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    £5.3m on a guy who scored 8 goals in Ligue 1. That's quite the gamble.
    He scored a hatful in ligue 2 the season before, so he may have something

I hope the club have explained to the poor chap that if he doesnt hit the ground running he can expect death by twitter from some mentally retarded "fan" (in the loosest of terms)

Excellent.

The Europa league beckons.

Same fish biting every time. Comes to something when you're just bait for a Jursset windup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He scored a hatful in ligue 2 the season before, so he may have something
    He might but this isn't small change, it is £5.3mil! Judging by their recent record in the transfer market, I wouldn't say he's anywhere near a sure thing!

Look at the dross they brought in last year:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E...F.C._season#In
    Tomlin will leave, Magnusson doesn't start, O'Dowda is a project, Moore was loaned to Bury, Engvall is a dud, Djuric is a lump and the list goes on!

He will be supporting Rovers by October.

Great post Pedro