+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackburn Rovers

Re: Blackburn Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Oh thats ok then....ffs
    Thats the way to run our club
    Lets try another one..... how much have we lost on lex immer??
    We've lost an 's' for starters

You serious?
    Im not interested in other clubs
    We are currently acquiring free transfer players from rochdale walsall relegated rotherham etc partly because of last Augusts debacle in the transfer market and we are not in the same parish as sheff weds, hull or derby in terms of financial clout now and yet.....
    We continue to play lambert 25k a week but cant afford to pay Whitts what he gets from Div1 Blackburn?
    We pay 1.5m for Immer and 2m for Huws then one leaves in less than 5 months for nothing and the other for half of what we bought him for after one season. Where is Gounoungbe and how much is he costing us?
    And most of this business was directly approved by VT and his side kick Choo
    And most on here chat shit about Slade paying 100k for the likes of Malone and 200k for Peltier
    We are a serious basket club
    are you one of these people who if they repeat a saying enough times they expect everyone to believe it, "basket case club" we have been we are not now

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    he's a nutter who has nothing good to say about the club and now he's just making up random numbers to suit his own agenda I'm convinced him and Tandy are twinstwins

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    he's a nutter who has nothing good to say about the club and now he's just making up random numbers to suit his own agenda I'm convinced him and Tandy are twinstwins

You serious?
    We are currently acquiring free transfer players from rochdale walsall relegated rotherham etc partly because of last Augusts debacle in the transfer market and we are not in the same parish as sheff weds, hull or derby in terms of financial clout now and yet.....
    We continue to play lambert 25k a week but cant afford to pay Whitts what he gets from Div1 Blackburn?
    We pay 1.5m for Immer and 2m for Huws then one leaves in less than 5 months for nothing and the other for half of what we bought him for after one season. Where is Gounoungbe and how much is he costing us?
    And most on here chat shit about Slade paying 100k for the likes of Malone and 200k for Peltier
    On one hand your complaining that we are acquiring players cheaply on the other your complaining that we are paying too much.... oh and we paid nowhere near £2m for Huws and we could afford Whitts, it's just down to the fact that we only wanted to offer him a one year deal.

As I say why are you so concerned with the financial aspects of the club? We are run like most other clubs. Sheffield Wednesday will be paying £12m on a player shortly who,didn't fancy taking a penalty in a playoff semi. All clubs make good and bad signings.

Exactly........
    He was a desperate signing on deadline hour who has cost the club a fortune.
    I said it at the time he was a terrible signing and was battered on here for saying it and now those who engaged their mouths before their brains are awol
    there silence now is defeaning ?
    Bully for you

You serious?
    Eoin Doyle? How much did we waste on him?

Shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post

The twins thing has crossed my mind, but Tans sounds about 11, whereas Chepstow always seems pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The twins thing has crossed my mind, but Tans sounds about 11, whereas Chepstow always seems pissed.
    One or both of them was formerly the troll Loyal Jirga

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    One or both of them was formerly the troll Loyal Jirga
    definitely wrong there

You serious?
    Well that's bollocks for a kick-off. We could've paid Whitts the same amount, but only on a 12 month deal, and he wouldn't have started every game. Blackburn were prepared to offer him a two year contract and chances are he'll play every game.

What's happened to the OP? Has the done a runner since being rumbled or has Mike given him the heave-ho?

Seems Rickie may be on his way to the north west.

It says on their forum that City have accepted a bid from Blackburn. They'd rather have him than Stokes apparently. Stokes must be bad then.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    It says on their forum that City have accepted a bid from Blackburn. They'd rather have him than Stokes apparently. Stokes must be bad then.
    He is the highest paid player at our club earning over 1.25 million pounds a year and you mock him........

He is the highest paid player at our club earning over 1.25 million pounds a year and you mock him........
    I'm not mocking him, he's been injured for most of the season and when he's played he's looks like his legs have gone. A poor signing in football and financial terms. We were in for Stokes a few years ago too.

How do you know that ?
    I'd say Manga is.

Or certainly was until he's taken a pay cut.

Lambert will be on good money I'm sure, but no one here or on any other message board knows how much.

Always makes me laugh when people quote these personal figures as fact.

I'd also expect Morrison, Gunnar and previously White were on bigger money as all either signed by Ole or on Premiership contracts.

Lambert is showing good character by moving to Blackburn where he's almost certainly taking ANOTHER pay cut, like he would have done when he came here.

Good luck to him.

I'm a bit surprised though by talk of a 'fee'. Surely he's moving on a free and if there is then that's superb business by the club and it also signals that we won't be covering any future wages, so creates room for more signings.

By the way, why have a dig at the players coming from Rochdale (Holt played for them and was class), Walsall- Will Grigg, Mattie Fryatt, Paul Richie, Troy Deeney ...
    The 2 lads signed from these clubs are just cover. Cheap gambles, but with a decent chance that 1 will come through
    And Rotherham - Ward scored 12 for a struggling side we got him in front of other Championship sides.

Decent players have signed extensions, Warnock has improved the players he's got and also brought in quality for next to nothing in Bamba Patterson and Hoillet. It's looking pretty good, even with more work to be done, a few more to move out and a few more to come in.

I've got to say, most people I speak to are looking forward to next season more than they have in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Where are all the posters who had him down for 20 goals for us?
    In your head.