+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jacks 10 to 15 years behind us......

Jacks 10 to 15 years behind us......

I knew it.....

Swansea '10 to 15 years behind Cardiff', think tank says
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-40369295

Premier league my ass

Re: Jacks 10 to 15 years behind us......

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I knew it.....

Swansea '10 to 15 years behind Cardiff', think tank says
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-40369295

Premier league my ass
    Well, when you have everything given to you by the racket in the bay...

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Well, when you have everything given to you by the racket in the bay...
    I know, even stuff we don't want they give us.....like the assembly, ffs.....why can't they give you feckers something eh??

I know, even stuff we don't want they give us.....like the assembly, ffs.....why can't they give you feckers something eh??
    They got the Industrial and Maritime museum - I used to love taking my boy down the bay to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    They got the Industrial and Maritime museum - I used to love taking my boy down the bay to see that.
    And they got a swimming pool ffs.....I think?? Surely everyday is like a lottery win for them anyway, they are premier league after all. Most of them really seemed to enjoy last season from what I read, the last 2 weeks at least, the rest they have forgotten happened if course.....

And they got a swimming pool ffs.....I think?? Surely everyday is like a lottery win for them anyway, they are premier league after all. Most of them really seemed to enjoy last season from what I read, the last 2 weeks at least, the rest they have forgotten happened if course.....

Talking of the Trust announcement is tonight. "There may be trouble ahead"!

Lots of money being spent regenerating the town centre in Swansea , not before time . Not many cities that have a front that has a walking , cycle path for 10 miles . Cardiff has become a fantastic city and I can't see Swansea catching up to quite the place Cardiff is . It will certainly move on from the tip it is and hopefully become something close to the city it should be . Other than a few idiots I would imagine most sensible thinking people would rather see Welsh cities /towns improve rather than having a race to the bottom .

Does that mean they may have to wait 7 - 12 years to appoint Russell Slade as manager?

On a footballing sense I wish the Jacks every relagation calamity going.
    However I hope they turn things around down there City wise. I passed through there not so long ago and there are some parts which look from the grimmest parts of the 1980s.
    We're a small enough country as it is without appearing smug.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Lots of money being spent regenerating the town centre in Swansea , not before time . Not many cities that have a front that has a walking , cycle path for 10 miles . Cardiff has become a fantastic city and I can't see Swansea catching up to quite the place Cardiff is . It will certainly move on from the tip it is and hopefully become something close to the city it should be . Other than a few idiots I would imagine most sensible thinking people would rather see Welsh cities /towns improve rather than having a race to the bottom .
    I agree, similar to how I wish the bloke across the street would cut his grass a bit more often, let's the whole street down.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I agree, similar to how I wish the bloke across the street would cut his grass a bit more often, let's the whole street down.
    Yeah. I suppose you can empathise with Jursset's neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Yeah. I suppose you can empathise with Jursset's neighbour

Do the caravans have electricity yet .

Its a strange place, its like a thoroughfare between the beauty and charm that is West Wales and the golden rich lands of Cardiff ,its in a rock and hard place ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Do the caravans have electricity yet .

Its a strange place, its like a thoroughfare between the beauty and charm that is West Wales and the golden rich lands of Cardiff ,its in a rock and hard place ?
    To summize it's a mixed up place.....

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Does that mean they may have to wait 7 - 12 years to appoint Russell Slade as manager?
    Russel Goodway

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Russel Goodway
    Good way?? Hammam will be there in a few years to build them a 60,000 stadium and retail park.....they need it mind

That implies that in 10 -15 years Swansea will be a city the standard of Cardiff today. I find that preposterous.