+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Get ready for MORE CYCLISTS ! 9th July road closures in your area here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Get ready for MORE CYCLISTS ! 9th July road closures in your area here

I have experienced a few recent howlers and their complete arrogance and attitude is bewildering, no recognition of their actions just the stare .

1. wife and husband took me on both sides as i was pulling out toward a roundabout ,with traffic coming always.
    2. two cyclists stormed out of bus lane near side I didn't have a chance to give away .
    3. jumped red lights incidents
    4. drove through zebra crossing after i stopped for pedestrians
    5. two pavements incidents whilst walking .

Sorry I have lost all respect ,I cannot ever recall any cyclists raising his hand in apology or thanking you for letting them through,if i drove like that i would be fined,unfortunately this pc corrected world will never address or speak out .

This is going to get worse as thousands more homes are built and the councils answer to getting around is cycling ,unlike London who have built the infrastructure lanes for them we are now at odds with them forever

^^^^^^ Adding to the above, during that BBC prog on Cardiff in another thread, I had to larf at two cyclists pushing their bikes along a cycle lane in the city centre - right beside a pavement. Where was that coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have experienced a few recent howlers and their complete arrogance and attitude is bewildering, no recognition of their actions just the stare .

1. wife and husband took me on both sides as i was pulling out toward a roundabout ,with traffic coming always.
    2. two cyclists stormed out of bus lane near side I didn't have a chance to give away .
    3. jumped red lights incidents
    4. drove through zebra crossing after i stopped for pedestrians
    5. two pavements incidents whilst walking .

Sorry I have lost all respect ,I cannot ever recall any cyclists raising his hand in apology or thanking you for letting them through,if i drove like that i would be fined,unfortunately this pc corrected world will never address or speak out .

This is going to get worse as thousands more homes are built and the councils answer to getting around is cycling ,unlike London who have built the infrastructure lanes for them we are now at odds with them forever
    How many decent cyclists did you see in this time ?
    I commute from The Gower to Cardiff every working day ( and home games ) . I see one or two cocks every day but I share the road with hundreds of vehicles driving quite sensibly .