+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EXCLUSIVE !!! ITK Post about CCS & Cardiff City ! (NOT CHICKBAIT, true story)

EXCLUSIVE !!! ITK Post about CCS & Cardiff City ! (NOT CHICKBAIT, true story)

Got it from a good source, that our beloved CCS was broken into the other night and the young barstewards damaged the newly laid pitch.

I am led to believe that one of the vehicles inside the ground was used to cause the damage.

How could this happen with all the CCTV about ?

Catch the barstewards and put 'um in the stocks, I'll throw the 1st tomato (with a f ucking brick in it)

PS:----- How long before this ends up on the "darkside"

Re: EXCLUSIVE !!! ITK Post about CCS & Cardiff City ! (NOT CHICKBAIT, true story)

Definitely not chickbait.

Re: EXCLUSIVE !!! ITK Post about CCS & Cardiff City ! (NOT CHICKBAIT, true story)

Chickbait!

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Definitely not chickbait.
    I'd rather it was

If they do in other stadiums but are eventually caught what grounds will they be charged on?

Hopefully someone will grass them up

They'll find it turf inside if they get sent down.

I hope nobody SOILed themself

All in all a very seedy affair.

Wont believe it till ***** posts it.

There's no lawn order nowadays.

They were probably half cut.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Wont believe it till ***** posts it.

Grass is always greener on the other side

Police have advised the public not to approach the suspects as it is highly likely they are carrying blades

Hope they took the red seats .

Lawnmower's been taken into custody.

Sods.

The groundsman must be feline terrible

Is this the Chic Bates that used to manage Shrewesbury?

Never happen at Turf Moor

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Got it from a good source, that our beloved CCS was broken into the other night and the young barstewards damaged the newly laid pitch.

I am led to believe that one of the vehicles inside the ground was used to cause the damage.

Catch the barstewards and put 'um in the stocks, I'll throw the 1st tomato (with a f ucking brick in it)

Me! Me!! I saw it first me!!! me!!! Bet this poster is a common 'faceache' person. Me!! me!!!
    '

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Never happen at Turf Moor
    Or Gay Meadow.

Quote Originally Posted by *** G L O V E S *** View Post

Quote Originally Posted by *** G L O V E S *** View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Pitchbait