+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EXCLUSIVE !!! ITK Post about CCS & Cardiff City ! (NOT CHICKBAIT, true story)

Re: EXCLUSIVE !!! ITK Post about CCS & Cardiff City ! (NOT CHICKBAIT, true story)

I was in the stadium yesterday, at Mike & Beth's wedding, (great day) and seen the damage to the pitch first hand. (+got more info)

Group of kids got into the ground and started up one of the pitch maintenance machines, the bastards have cut marks like crop circles all over the pitch, deep down till mud is showing.

Worst bit is the corner of the pitch between Family Stand and Grandstand (about 8 to 10 rings)

Dibbs took photos and said he would put them (the photos) on his facebook page (whatever that is)

Little bastards !

Re: EXCLUSIVE !!! ITK Post about CCS & Cardiff City ! (NOT CHICKBAIT, true story)

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I was in the stadium yesterday, at Mike & Beth's wedding, (great day) and seen the damage to the pitch first hand. (+got more info)

Group of kids got into the ground and started up one of the pitch maintenance machines, the bastards have cut marks like crop circles all over the pitch, deep down till mud is showing.

Worst bit is the corner of the pitch between Family Stand and Grandstand (about 8 to 10 rings)

Dibbs took photos and said he would put them (the photos) on his facebook page (whatever that is)

Little bastards !
    You have to wonder what the security at the stadium is like for something like this to happen in the first place. It's probably just as well that all our friendlies are away and why we haven't replaced the only home friendly with Portsmouth. This will give our club some breathing space to get it sorted by August. I image Mr Warnock is not amused!

Still waiting for these pictures to surface