+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will The Ipswich Midfield Finish Above Us

Will The Ipswich Midfield Finish Above Us

Since we are now a feeder club for the tractor boys, I wondered where they will finish next year , and how those players that didn't settle with us effect that.

If Tom Lawrence heads back on loan that will be three ,that didn't really settle or deliver with us ,or will it be another Jay Emmanuel-Thomas moment of plummeting into the depths of nothingness ?

Re: Will The Ipswich Midfield Finish Above Us

Ipswich are crap they play the most boring football in the division, i live 5 miles from the town and know lots of town supporters, they are fed up with the negative tactics employed by McCarthy

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Since we are now a feeder club for the tractor boys, I wondered where they will finish next year , and how those players that didn't settle with us effect that.

If Tom Lawrence heads back on loan that will be three ,that didn't really settle or deliver with us ,or will it be another Jay Emmanuel-Thomas moment of plummeting into the depths of nothingness ?
    Unsure about Adeyemi but Huws is a mystery.

Obviously a talented individual as seen in a few Welsh performances and indeed his efforts for Ipswich last season.

Wonder whether he actually 'fitted in' though - either with Warnock or the squad.

Saw nothing from his limited game time to justify further inclusion.

Be interesting to see if his performances for Ipswich against Cardiff next season will support a theory that he had a 'can't play - won't play' attitude at the CCS.

I think they are getting the better of the deal than we are from our feeder club.....Rotherham. We have now signed Camp, Halford and Ward. Hopefully Ward will be Ok, but Camp and Halford are both almost 33 years of age. I expect camp to be back up as he couldn't grab the No1 jersey at Rotherham last season.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I think they are getting the better of the deal than we are from our feeder club.....Rotherham. We have now signed Camp, Halford and Ward. Hopefully Ward will be Ok, but Camp and Halford are both almost 33 years of age. I expect camp to be back up as he couldn't grab the No1 jersey at Rotherham last season.
    Camp was no.1. until he was injured and ruled out. Don't where your coming from on this one.

Adeyemi is sh!t.

We've got Ward. I'm convinced we've got the better deal.