+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who sold the unofficial Cardiff City Shirts?

Who sold the unofficial Cardiff City Shirts?

A few seasons ago? I saw someone in Porthcawl wearing one earlier with the yellow/white strip.. I'd love to buy one

Re: Who sold the unofficial Cardiff City Shirts?

CCST via KukriSports online but no longer available. Not sure where you'd get one now.

They were available through the Trust aswell I think. Might be worth contacting them .

Pricey but available here LINKY

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    CCST via KukriSports online but no longer available. Not sure where you'd get one now.
    Very smart better than the official kits over the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Very smart better than the official kits over the last few years.
    Although it's obviously associated with the Jacks that retro White Away 1960's Shirt is well smart. Pity the club didn't go down this retro road when considering our options for this season. I recon they would fly off the shelves compared to that green thing they have opted for.

they used to sell retro shirts inc the white one in the club shop. dont know if they still do.

the new shirt although blue (which is what we all wanted) is very very plain. i may as well buy a fruit of the loom shirt and tipex on visit malaysia.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Although it's obviously associated with the Jacks that retro White Away 1960's Shirt is well smart. Pity the club didn't go down this retro road when considering our options for this season. I recon they would fly off the shelves compared to that green thing they have opted for.
    I really liked the 11/12 white shirt with blue shorts away kit. It included all the same colours as the home kit, just in a different combination and so looked like it was us to me.

In the 1959/60 promotion season, the players opted to play most of the home games in white shirts and shorts because they thought it brought them luck.
    Somehow I can't see that happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    In the 1959/60 promotion season, the players opted to play most of the home games in white shirts and shorts because they thought it brought them luck.
    Somehow I can't see that happening again.
    Probably not! However, if it was introduced next season as our Away Shirt and we went all season away being lucky we'd all settle for that

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    They were available through the Trust aswell I think. Might be worth contacting them .
    Any trust members on here?

Probably not! However, if it was introduced next season as our Away Shirt and we went all season away being lucky we'd all settle for that
    I agree. That shirt was not used that often. The only time I can recall that shirt used for home matches was the record attendance game against Aston Villa.