+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barrie McKay of Rangers.

Re: Barrie McKay of Rangers.

I hear we have this lad Kennedy at the club nippy winger , got potential,needs a run

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I hear we have this lad Kennedy at the club nippy winger , got potential,needs a run
    There is some mixed reviews about Kennedy on this Plymouth Argyle forum. I looked at this forum from time to time last season and, after a strong start where they were much taken by him, then his performances tailed off a bit and posters started to wonder if it was all too good to be true. However, towards the end of the season he seemed to redeem himself somewhat and finished the season in an improved way. Perhaps his up and down performances are reflected in the views expressed.

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=100069

Really disappointed we look like we're gonna lose out here. I think he would've been a gem.

As Warnock is desperate for a Number 10 I can see us ending up with Adel Tarrabt, not that I'll be complaining. I'd prefer us to opt for 2 up top and go for Fraizer Campbell as he won't cost a transfer fee if a number 10 isn't available at our budget.

So much for the Neil Warnock effect in helping to sign players. This transfer has been as underwhelming as the Slade /Trollipe era.
    Can't wait for Bellamy to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    As Warnock is desperate for a Number 10 I can see us ending up with Adel Tarrabt, not that I'll be complaining. I'd prefer us to opt for 2 up top and go for Fraizer Campbell as he won't cost a transfer fee if a number 10 isn't available at our budget.
    i can't see Taarabt and warnock working together again, too much of a gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    So much for the Neil Warnock effect in helping to sign players. This transfer has been as underwhelming as the Slade /Trollipe era.
    Can't wait for Bellamy to take over.
    Really? I can. Until hes ready and proven would be a great place to start.
    Until then .. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Really disappointed we look like we're gonna lose out here. I think he would've been a gem.
    Shame we didn't move earlier.
    After tonight's joke of a result in Luxembourg, who would want to be at Rangers