+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dear CCFC Home games request.

Dear CCFC Home games request.

We like playing on a Saturday at 3pm.
    It works well for us as our families are used to it and we can plan our games and travel in advance.

You have moved two of 20 home games from the 3pm slot on a Saturday already. If we get TV coverage at home others will get moved.

Please cease moving our home kick offs from the normal time.
    Thanks

Re: Dear CCFC Home games request.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It works well for us as our families are used to it and we can plan our games and travel in advance.

You have moved two of 21 home games from the 3pm slot on a Saturday already. If we get TV coverage at home others will get moved.

Thanks
    It works well for YOU you mean.

Pure selfish.

I would personally prefer ganes to kick off at 5. GIves families time to spend together before the game and if people want to go out together after its not too late or early.
    Plus gives away fans more time to get to the game

Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post

You have moved two of 20 home games from the 3pm slot on a Saturday already. If we get TV coverage at home others will get moved.

Thanks
    Absolutely agree. Not forgetting the five home games on Tuesday nights. This is why I haven't renewed my season ticket this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Absolutely agree. Not forgetting the five home games on Tuesday nights. This is why I haven't renewed my season ticket this year.
    I hate Tuesday night games, cause me all sorts of problems, but I appreciate that many people like them.
    Friday nights, Sunday lunchtimes, 5pm kick-offs are a piss take though, football should be Saturday at 3pm end of.