+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this a cracking deal, Nespresso coffee machine

this a cracking deal, Nespresso coffee machine

Now the mrs got me the LATTISSIMA TOUCH for Christmas a few years back, its great, now they have a offer out

https://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/subs...4-6f82be514f76

you pay £1 to rent the machine and then £45 a month

then

Your monthly fee converts into Nespresso Credits of the same amount...

£45 converts to UP TO 140 GRANDS CRUS COFFEE CAPSULES

You can use your credit whenever you want – it is cumulative (you don’t need to spend it all every month!) – Actually, you can use it even 2 years after the expiration of your 12 month contract.

what a great deal, of course you will never drink £45 of coffee pods over a month, but add the extra 2 years to use the credit, you will be fine, add to that the free postage for the 1st year

while the pods are not the cheapest from Nespresso, they are not way over the odds

if you are after a nespresso machine, this really will be as good as it gets

Re: this a cracking deal, Nespresso coffee machine

Just get a jar of Aldi instant fam

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post
    Just get a jar of Aldi instant fam
    havent you heard dude, Croesy Blue tells me I am a snob, no instant coffee for me, i just drink from my Nespresso now

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Now the mrs got me the LATTISSIMA TOUCH for Christmas a few years back, its great, now they have a offer out

then

You can use your credit whenever you want – it is cumulative (you don’t need to spend it all every month!) – Actually, you can use it even 2 years after the expiration of your 12 month contract.

what a great deal, of course you will never drink £45 of coffee pods over a month, but add the extra 2 years to use the credit, you will be fine, add to that the free postage for the 1st year

while the pods are not the cheapest from Nespresso, they are not way over the odds

I'm not currently after a f*cking bollocks wanky coffee machine, but if I ever find myself wanting a f*cking bollocks wanky coffee machine I will know where to go.
    Thanks for posting.

Meanwhile ..

£45 a month for coffee!

A jar of Lidl's Fairtrade instant coffee lasts me about a month, tastes remarkably good, costs less than £2 and doesn't add to the thousands of tons of supposedly recyclable "pods" which currently go to landfill. Try it - you could save yourself £40+ per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    £45 a month for coffee!

A jar of Lidl's Fairtrade instant coffee lasts me about a month, tastes remarkably good, costs less than £2 and doesn't add to the thousands of tons of supposedly recyclable "pods" which currently go to landfill. Try it - you could save yourself £40+ per month.

Surely if you're renting the machine then you have to give it back at the end of your 12 month contract?

So, £45 per month = £540 a year (double the cost of the machine) and you presumably have to hand it back, and this is a good deal???

And who drinks 140 cups of cofffee a month?

I've got a tassimo, barely used it, easier to boil a kettle.

if thats a good deal. show me a bad one

Blue Matt is a marketing man's wet dream.

LATTISIMA TOUCH - the name sounds more like one of the girls on Babestation rather than a coffee machine (so a mate says)

The £18 a month deal isn't bad. For £228 you get a machine worth £89 and then £216 worth of coffee. And you do keep the machine after 12 months with nothing further to pay.

I suspect they're doing this deal as you can now get pretty decent nespresso compatible capsules in shops.

We've got a Nespresso machine, got it about 7 years ago and it's the one 'labour saving device' that we still use every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Can't work out if this is another fishing trip or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    £45 a month for coffee!

If and when i need to save £40 a month, i will keep that in mind, but i do like a nice coffee and the Lattisima provides that for me

As for the pods, i recycle them, you get a free bag from nespresso ( ours live in the cupboard with all the other recycling bins ), when the bag is full, i pop it into waitrose and they send it to nespresso, zero need for pods to end up in landfill, zero cost for me

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    see above

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Surely if you're renting the machine then you have to give it back at the end of your 12 month contract?
    Nope, yours to keep, read the link,

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    So, £45 per month = £540 a year (double the cost of the machine) and you presumably have to hand it back, and this is a good deal???

And who drinks 140 cups of cofffee a month?

I've got a tassimo, barely used it, easier to boil a kettle.
    Nope, yours to keep after 12 months, you do not need to drink 140 cups, you have the credit for 3 years, so can spread it over that time, 46 cups a month, between 2 of you, 23 cups, its not alot of coffee,

I used to have a tassimo aswell, never hardly used it, the lattiaima has a milk container that the machine heats and froths the milk, makes lovely latte's, completely different beast

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    if thats a good deal. show me a bad one
    if you were after a nespresso machine, this is, you pay £1, then 45 a month, which you get back in credit to use over the 12 month contract AND the next 2 years, as i said, the pods from nespresso are not the cheapest, but they are not overly priced either, i buy them from both the supermarket and nespresso

oh and incase you missed it, the machine is yours to keep at the end of the 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    marketing man ? ? it is smiple maths, look at the deal, as the title said " this is a cracking deal "

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    The £18 a month deal isn't bad. For £228 you get a machine worth £89 and then £216 worth of coffee. And you do keep the machine after 12 months with nothing further to pay.

I suspect they're doing this deal as you can now get pretty decent nespresso compatible capsules in shops.

We've got a Nespresso machine, got it about 7 years ago and it's the one 'labour saving device' that we still use every day.
    firstly, thanks for reading the link, yes you keep it after 12 months

I use mine for every cup of coffee i have in the house, maybe 5/ 6 a day, i buy from the supermarkets and nespresso, some of the christmas special pods they do are great

whenever mates come around the house, if they have a coffee, they nearly always comment on the coffee, most of them now have the lattisima

if you are buying direct from nespresso and i know plenty who do, this deal means you get a machine for £1, as you can always spend £540 over 3 years on pods

of course if you are happy with instant from a jar, this deal isnt for you

BUT

as i said in the first post

If and when i need to save £40 a month, i will keep that in mind, but i do like a nice coffee and the Lattisima provides that for me

As for the pods, i recycle them, you get a free bag from nespresso ( ours live in the cupboard with all the other recycling bins ), when the bag is full, i pop it into waitrose and they send it to nespresso, zero need for pods to end up in landfill, zero cost for me

see above

Nope, yours to keep, read the link,

Nope, yours to keep after 12 months, you do not need to drink 140 cups, you have the credit for 3 years, so can spread it over that time, 46 cups a month, between 2 of you, 23 cups, its not alot of coffee,

I used to have a tassimo aswell, never hardly used it, the lattiaima has a milk container that the machine heats and froths the milk, makes lovely latte's, completely different beast

if you were after a nespresso machine, this is, you pay £1, then 45 a month, which you get back in credit to use over the 12 month contract AND the next 2 years, as i said, the pods from nespresso are not the cheapest, but they are not overly priced either, i buy them from both the supermarket and nespresso

oh and incase you missed it, the machine is yours to keep at the end of the 12 months

marketing man ? ? it is smiple maths, look at the deal, as the title said " this is a cracking deal "

firstly, thanks for reading the link, yes you keep it after 12 months

I use mine for every cup of coffee i have in the house, maybe 5/ 6 a day, i buy from the supermarkets and nespresso, some of the christmas special pods they do are great

whenever mates come around the house, if they have a coffee, they nearly always comment on the coffee, most of them now have the lattisima

if you are buying direct from nespresso and i know plenty who do, this deal means you get a machine for £1, as you can always spend £540 over 3 years on pods

of course if you are happy with instant from a jar, this deal isnt for you

BUT

as i said in the first post

God god - thats got to be one of the longest posts I've ever seen on here. You really are quite touchy about this subject. Are you sure you dont work for Lattisima ?. If not, you are obviously seriously addicted to Caffeine and need to speak to someone about going into rehab to kick it. I cant see any justification for spending the amount you do each month just on coffee. No wonder Lattisima are keen to get people to sign up to this. You are paying £540 for a machine worth half that and then you are committed to using their coffee products for at least a year (and probably much longer) until the machine is replaced. The pods probably cost them about 2p each to produce, so they've got you stitched up from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    God god - thats got to be one of the longest posts I've ever seen on here. You really are quite touchy about this subject. Are you sure you dont work for Lattisima ?. If not, you are obviously seriously addicted to Caffeine and need to speak to someone about going into rehab to kick it. I cant see any justification for spending the amount you do each month just on coffee. No wonder Lattisima are keen to get people to sign up to this. You are paying £540 for a machine worth half that and then you are committed to using their coffee products for at least a year (and probably much longer) until the machine is replaced. The pods probably cost them about 2p each to produce, so they've got you stitched up from all angles.
    In fairness it does look a good deal on the face of it, especially if you like your coffee, which BM obviously does, (or indeed a nespresso employee!)
    Obviously it is peanuts to produce, but what isn't these days?

I love my coffee, maybe not as much, but mine's even better value.
    Aldi ground (5 strength) popped into the receptacle very similar to the one Sgt Pepper posted.
    Heated full fat milk in the microwave.
    Ikea battery operated frother et vòila, the perfect flat white.

Takes forever to produce but it is worth waiting for and if I had one of those automated feckers I'd never sleep!

Blog Entries

Did you clean their windows Matt? because they saw you coming.

then

Search for spider on drugs. Look what a mess coffee can make your brain. Dull fekkers drink coffee as it has made them ferkin DULL

Drive-in coffee shops what the feck is that all about

And what's the deal with airplane food?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If you drink coffee, you might aswell drink decent coffee and the Nespresso does just that

I wouldnt say i was addicted, so far today i have had 4 mugs, not excessive

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    In fairness it does look a good deal on the face of it, especially if you like your coffee, which BM obviously does, (or indeed a nespresso employee!)
    Obviously it is peanuts to produce, but what isn't these days?

I love my coffee, maybe not as much, but mine's even better value.
    Aldi ground (5 strength) popped into the receptacle very similar to the one Sgt Pepper posted.
    Heated full fat milk in the microwave.
    Ikea battery operated frother et vòila, the perfect flat white.

Takes forever to produce but it is worth waiting for and if I had one of those automated feckers I'd never sleep!
    I have a stovetop coffee pot aswell, i use it when we go camping, i have even been known to take a little bean grinder, its great while camping, as you said, takes a while

which is why the nespresso works well, you put the milk container in, pop in a pod and hit the button

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Did you clean their windows Matt? because they saw you coming.
    i dont, which is a shame, i might have been able to strike a deal on some pods

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Search for spider on drugs. Look what a mess coffee can make your brain. Dull fekkers drink coffee as it has made them ferkin DULL
    tastes nice though

If you drink coffee, you might aswell drink decent coffee and the Nespresso does just that

your teh only mug round here pal

540 a year on coffee is nothing for a guy who drops 12k a year on a holiday.

Matt you should see if Lord Kenwynne has any contacts. He's responsible for buying the pods for the office coffee machine.

Not good for the environment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35605927