Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
I won't laugh at your posts Jimmy ( I'll save that for the Boyne celebrationist) do you think Rangers will come close this year?
I expect a bit of abuse, doubt Rangers will get close until Celtic ditch Rodgers . The gap isn't good for Scottish football, in my opinion, didnt really enjoy it when Rangers were miles ahead of Celtic. Scottish football shot itself in the foot by demoting Rangers , it is reaping what it sowed.

Football is all about money , Rangers and Celtic will probably always be better supported than Cardiff or Swansea, if you gave them the money the premier league teams get they would be up there.

When Rangers had money they were getting through to the latter stages of the European cups. No money , no european football, the result the other day was a freak result , it happens , I remember a guy called Velikonja scored a goal against Rangers in Europe and knocked them out , he went on to have a fantastic career in the Belgian Play Offs.

What is your take on the present situation in Scotland?

PS not interested in the 12th haven't been for 30 plus years, I guess we differ there