+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Juice plus and Herbalife

Juice plus and Herbalife

Does anyone else have friends on social media distributors of this ?
    Now I admit I'm In a network marketing business but I refrain from using social media to promote it. **** me though these people are like some brain washed cult that spend every post extolling the virtues of it.
    I'm not interested in using them but are the products worth using ? Are they that life changing ???

Re: Juice plus and Herbalife

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Now I admit I'm In a network marketing business but I refrain from using social media to promote it. **** me though these people are like some brain washed cult that spend every post extolling the virtues of it.
    I'm not interested in using them but are the products worth using ? Are they that life changing ???
    I have a sister in law who set up her own business in juicing, spiralizing and raw food. And yes it is a cult she is completely brain washed

It makes her happy though

She has lost a lot of weight on it but she's still quite a big lass but if she visits she fills my kitchen with a ton of fruit and veg but somehow manages to eat all my biscuits whilst lecturing me on why I have so much crap food in my house.

Feedback

talking of juice, I walked in to my living room the other day and the conversation with my 8 year old son went something like this

Son: Dad, what is love juice?

Me: it is what is made when two people have exciting sex. By the way, what are you watching on TV

Son: Wimbledon Dad

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    talking of juice, I walked in to my living room the other day and the conversation with my 8 year old son went something like this

Son: Dad, what is love juice?

Me: it is what is made when two people have exciting sex. By the way, what are you watching on TV

Son: Wimbledon Dad
    he ment teh tennis

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    i used to sell Herbalife stuff, paid for my own and made a few quid out of it, never really pushed it hard though

you are right, some of the sellers are fanatical, Messi uses it it must be world class

It's a pyramid scheme, anyone involved in anything like that is a moron who wants to push useless overpriced shit on their mates and values making a tiny profit over their friends and family.

These things, at best, won't kill you but tap water is probably better for you.