+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock still after two strikers and a midfielder.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock still after two strikers and a midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    If Loic comes to anything it'll be a bonus to me.

I think he's another cheap long shot and won't be pinning any hopes on him.

He's not what we need I. The middle anyway with Gunnar and Ralls already in there.
    Both hardworking, with Ralls being massively underrated by our fans as a hard working, technically strong player.

Someone with a bit of flair is what we need in there now to compliment those 2

Ralls and particularly Gunnarsson had very good seasons last year but i still contest that they are both very technically limited.
    I'll put my neck on the line and say that Loic will very quickly cement his starting place in the middle of the park.

I know you tube videos can be very deceiving but you can see enough on there to suggest that he is far more technically proficient than Ralls and Gunnarsson.
    His body position when receiving the ball will put the team on the front foot far more quickly than we're accustomed to.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Ralls and particularly Gunnarsson had very good seasons last year but i still contest that they are both very technically limited. I'll put my neck on the line and say that Loic will very quickly cement his starting place in the middle of the park. I know you tube videos can be very deceiving but you can see enough on there to suggest that he is far more technically proficient than Ralls and Gunnarsson. His body position when receiving the ball will put the team on the front foot far more quickly than we're accustomed to.
    Amazing stuff. You're bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You're a weird guy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post