+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G20 Rent A Mob, lost their impact ?

G20 Rent A Mob, lost their impact ?

You just know it's gonna happen every time, wanna be hooligans just turning up for a ruck.

Re: G20 Rent A Mob, lost their impact ?

Bet a few were around the streets of the UK recently,argh the life of no responsibilities, non taxe payers ,no job,benefit dependent , dreadlock revolutionists to the core .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bet a few were around the streets of the UK recently,argh the life of no responsibilities, non taxe payers ,no job,benefit dependent , dreadlock revolutionists to the core .

Banned

The far left scum have always used violence to further their aims yet have the brass neck to call themselves anti fascists.

I've only seen a minute's worth of the fisticuffs but was most struck by the volume of militarised, ninja-like state goons, aka paid mercenaries, who appeared very eager to ensure their wages and pension contributions continued by attacking anyone a superior officer had instructed them to assault.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    The far left scum have always used violence to further their aims yet have the brass neck to call themselves anti fascists.
    nothing worse that policing antifa by all accounts

People are sick of this G20 bunch of tossers , complaining about terrorism then selling arms to the cnuts !! Good on the protesters , as long as they are not deliberately trying to hurt coppers and trying to scare the crap out of the useless capitalist free world leaders I say give em a medal , better that than sit on your ****ing arse complaining about the great unwashed whilst reading the ****ing sun or daily mail

****ing G20 delegates my arse , bunch of tossers on the gravy train more like

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've only seen a minute's worth of the fisticuffs but was most struck by the volume of militarised, ninja-like state goons, aka paid mercenaries, who appeared very eager to ensure their wages and pension contributions continued by attacking anyone a superior officer had instructed them to assault.
    You fecking tell em

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You just know it's gonna happen every time, wanna be hooligans just turning up for a ruck.

Daily mail reporter ?

Where's your bollocks gone

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Daily mail reporter ?

Where's your bollocks gone
    Being a hooligan is so 1970's

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Being a hooligan is so 1970's
    Useful idiots don't care about that, because they are useful idiots.

Legal channels have been exhausted , direct action is the last recourse !

Ultra militant , ultra militant

Legal channels have been exhausted , direct action is the last recourse !

Ultra militant , ultra militant
    History proves that the only course for change is through violence, peaceful protest has never resulted in anything beneficial.

I honestly though the open post was about the police.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    History proves that the only course for change is through violence, peaceful protest has never resulted in anything beneficial.

I honestly though the open post was about the police.
    try telling that to Lech Walesa or Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    try telling that to Lech Walesa or Gandhi
    Don't believe the British side of the story regarding Gandhi, you know there are more statues of Bhagat Singh in India than ‎Gandhi? Also research other revolutionaries like Chandra Bose and Vinayak Damodar Sawarkar. Equally look at the ‎Jugantar. I was equally unaware until i went to India; these people are defiantly more respected than Gandhi and are ‎depicted in many Bollywood movies as heroes. ‎

In Poland there were many violent struggles against the communist state, many organisations committed to any means ‎necessary. Lech Walesa had no chance had those struggles that went before him not happened. The solidarity movement ‎came from KOR, eventually do to Lech working with the secret police they disbanded and were absorbed by Solidarity. ‎Equally look at the coal miners are their struggle during the early 80’s. At the same time as Solidarity there were being ‎gunned down and killed as well as fighting back.‎

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    ive found them to be passive aggressive the worst kind

People are sick of this G20 bunch of tossers , complaining about terrorism then selling arms to the cnuts !! Good on the protesters , as long as they are not deliberately trying to hurt coppers and trying to scare the crap out of the useless capitalist free world leaders I say give em a medal , better that than sit on your ****ing arse complaining about the great unwashed whilst reading the ****ing sun or daily mail

****ing G20 delegates my arse , bunch of tossers on the gravy train more like
    nail on the head my friend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    nail on the head my friend
    Nail in the coffin more like, the last thing we need anywhere over anything is civil unrest, there are consequences every time, like Organ said these groups are funded, the more trouble they cause the more they help tighten the noose on all of us.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...list-militants

Also, lots of them were uploading pics from their iphones, #hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Nail in the coffin more like, the last thing we need anywhere over anything is civil unrest, there are consequences every time, like Organ said these groups are funded, the more trouble they cause the more they help tighten the noose on all of us.

They hand picked one of the most left wing cities in Europe, draft in rent a mob police from all over Europe who spend weeks provoking people. They then send in their agent provocateurs to kick it off and hey presto they can them push through legislation with the blame at somebody else feet (Divide and concur). Those doing nothing or marching peacefully are every way responsible if not more so. As mentioned above, peaceful protest and petitions will not see any significant change, history show us this.

Not sure how iphone or electrically equipment is hypocritical, there were 1000's of different groups there. Who knows maybe they had looted them. Why did you say hypocrites?

Blog Entries

They hand picked one of the most left wing cities in Europe, draft in rent a mob police from all over Europe who spend weeks provoking people. They then send in their agent provocateurs to kick it off and hey presto they can them push through legislation with the blame at somebody else feet (Divide and concur). Those doing nothing or marching peacefully are every way responsible if not more so. As mentioned above, peaceful protest and petitions will not see any significant change, history show us this.

Not sure how iphone or electrically equipment is hypocritical, there were 1000's of different groups there. Who knows maybe they had looted them. Why did you say hypocrites?
    I'm usually all for people kicking up a fuss about things but I think we are at a point where we could end up making things worse for ourselves, they would just love an excuse to put us on a state of emergency like France, I said 2 years ago that France would never get off that state of emergency and they haven't, they never will either because they are making permanent a series of new powers 'several of which are currently covered under the state of emergency'
    https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...manent/532848/

What I meant about the phones, lots of them are anti big companies like that but they all have their phones.

I'm usually all for people kicking up a fuss about things but I think we are at a point where we could end up making things worse for ourselves, they would just love an excuse to put us on a state of emergency like France, I said 2 years ago that France would never get off that state of emergency and they haven't, they never will either because they are making permanent a series of new powers 'several of which are currently covered under the state of emergency'
    https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...manent/532848/

What I meant about the phones, lots of them are anti big companies like that but they all have their phones.
    gotta connect with twitter whilst having your big mac before the demo kicks off

Don't believe the British side of the story regarding Gandhi, you know there are more statues of Bhagat Singh in India than ‎Gandhi? Also research other revolutionaries like Chandra Bose and Vinayak Damodar Sawarkar. Equally look at the ‎Jugantar. I was equally unaware until i went to India; these people are defiantly more respected than Gandhi and are ‎depicted in many Bollywood movies as heroes. ‎

In Poland there were many violent struggles against the communist state, many organisations committed to any means ‎necessary. Lech Walesa had no chance had those struggles that went before him not happened. The solidarity movement ‎came from KOR, eventually do to Lech working with the secret police they disbanded and were absorbed by Solidarity. ‎Equally look at the coal miners are their struggle during the early 80’s. At the same time as Solidarity there were being ‎gunned down and killed as well as fighting back.‎

could be said for mother Teresa and the propaganda regarding herself

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...e_dearest.html

these groups are a worry mrs steve
    I was agreeing with sludge about the ppl complaining about terrorism are the same ppl selling them the arms in the first place
    the hypocrisy is truly staggering to say the least mate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    gotta connect with twitter whilst having your big mac before the demo kicks off

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    these groups are a worry mrs steve
    I was agreeing with sludge about the ppl complaining about terrorism are the same ppl selling them the arms in the first place
    the hypocrisy is truly staggering to say the least mate
    Will let you off then as I agree with that bit too.

Will let you off then as I agree with that bit too.