+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: G20 Rent A Mob, lost their impact ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: G20 Rent A Mob, lost their impact ?

Legal channels have been exhausted , direct action is the last recourse !

Ultra militant , ultra militant

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Legal channels have been exhausted , direct action is the last recourse !

Ultra militant , ultra militant
    History proves that the only course for change is through violence, peaceful protest has never resulted in anything beneficial.

I honestly though the open post was about the police.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    History proves that the only course for change is through violence, peaceful protest has never resulted in anything beneficial.

I honestly though the open post was about the police.
    try telling that to Lech Walesa or Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    try telling that to Lech Walesa or Gandhi
    Don't believe the British side of the story regarding Gandhi, you know there are more statues of Bhagat Singh in India than ‎Gandhi? Also research other revolutionaries like Chandra Bose and Vinayak Damodar Sawarkar. Equally look at the ‎Jugantar. I was equally unaware until i went to India; these people are defiantly more respected than Gandhi and are ‎depicted in many Bollywood movies as heroes. ‎

In Poland there were many violent struggles against the communist state, many organisations committed to any means ‎necessary. Lech Walesa had no chance had those struggles that went before him not happened. The solidarity movement ‎came from KOR, eventually do to Lech working with the secret police they disbanded and were absorbed by Solidarity. ‎Equally look at the coal miners are their struggle during the early 80’s. At the same time as Solidarity there were being ‎gunned down and killed as well as fighting back.‎

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Don't believe the British side of the story regarding Gandhi, you know there are more statues of Bhagat Singh in India than ‎Gandhi? Also research other revolutionaries like Chandra Bose and Vinayak Damodar Sawarkar. Equally look at the ‎Jugantar. I was equally unaware until i went to India; these people are defiantly more respected than Gandhi and are ‎depicted in many Bollywood movies as heroes. ‎

In Poland there were many violent struggles against the communist state, many organisations committed to any means ‎necessary. Lech Walesa had no chance had those struggles that went before him not happened. The solidarity movement ‎came from KOR, eventually do to Lech working with the secret police they disbanded and were absorbed by Solidarity. ‎Equally look at the coal miners are their struggle during the early 80’s. At the same time as Solidarity there were being ‎gunned down and killed as well as fighting back.‎

could be said for mother Teresa and the propaganda regarding herself

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...e_dearest.html