+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Queers and the BBC

Re: Queers and the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Robert Millar now Philippa York...http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/40529614
    On yer bike love

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    LBGTQI etc stuff on BBC features all over the place at the moment.

Will the BBC introduce queer dancing in this years Strictly?
    It really is the last place left for queer stuff to finally break through on the Beeb.

A lot of my friends are gay and I'm no homophobe.

But they just dare not have ballroom gay dancing. Hilarious.
    Fackin ell, you have taken a chance here on CCMB with this topic

In my book, consenting adults can do whatever they choose to do together in private. Should a bloke want to insert his pecker in some bloke or woman's Aris then all fine and dandy. But no law, or attempts to normalise via happy-clappy news stories will ever convince me that sodomy is anything other than abnormal and deviant behaviour.

Say what you will about our much maligned Muslim friends but they would never indulge in arse banditry. Well, not with humans anyhow. That's not to say they wouldn't be tempted if an attractive goat came into view.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    In my book, consenting adults can do whatever they choose to do together in private. Should a bloke want to insert his pecker in some bloke or woman's Aris then all fine and dandy. But no law, or attempts to normalise via happy-clappy news stories will ever convince me that sodomy is anything other than abnormal and deviant behaviour.

Say what you will about our much maligned Muslim friends but they would never indulge in arse banditry. Well, not with humans anyhow. That's not to say they wouldn't be tempted if an attractive goat came into view.
    so you woudnt fancy a shag then?

It's not as if straight people have representation every other times of the year...

You prude I bet you wouldn't let a woman sit on your face either

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Fackin ell, you have taken a chance here on CCMB with this topic
    Why because it's usually a progressive board and most people would cringe at his backwards phrases like "queer dancing"?

When I saw this poster in Taunton Asda this morning I also wondered if things are being tweaked a little too much in our attempts at giving all and sundry the equality they fully deserve:

https://www.asda.jobs/media/1286/home_carousel_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    When I saw this poster in Taunton Asda this morning I also wondered if things are being tweaked a little too much in our attempts at giving all and sundry the equality they fully deserve:

It's like cbeebies, except they forgot a disabled one and a Chinese one.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

Where's the Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jew, Chinese and any other minority missed out.
    It seems as though the only minorities being focused on are Muslims and blacks. Why ??

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Where's the Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jew, Chinese and any other minority missed out.
    It seems as though the only minorities being focused on are Muslims and blacks. Why ??
    They'd all walked into a bar.

In my book "consenting animals" blokes get into big
    trouble and are viewed as outcasts in society

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Would you be so kind as to rewrite that so it's comprehensible, please?

International

It is one more example of the PC police trying to force people to accept their ideology by putting them in a position where if the disagree thy are seen as the ones who are not normal.
    These people aren'y 'gay' they're homosexuals. Since when was homosexuality 'normal'?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It is one more example of the PC police trying to force people to accept their ideology by putting them in a position where if the disagree thy are seen as the ones who are not normal.
    These people aren'y 'gay' they're homosexuals. Since when was homosexuality 'normal'?
    Best keep away from London today then http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40531136 the poufs and dykes will be out in force...

I browsed gay search AND BBC and found this!

Enuff is really enuff!

Search.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Since when was homosexuality 'normal'?
    Since life existed on the planet. So not that long.

Best keep away from London today then http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40531136 the poufs and dykes will be out in force...
    Luckily the generations with huge amounts of people with this bigoted attitude will die off eventually.

To be replaced with people who are better educated and generally less retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Luckily the generations with huge amounts of people with this bigoted attitude will die off eventually.

To be replaced with people who are better educated and generally less retarded.
    Can you really not see my post in the context, spirit it was intended?

Would you be so kind as to rewrite that so it's comprehensible, please?

its deep

Why do people have to demonstrate in a country stop normal life for a right that they enjoy above most place on earth I am told only 20 countries our of 192 around the world allow gay marriage and we are one ,why dont they fly into a country that not only opposes it but vilifies it IE Russia or any Muslim country and make a noise there for those who are real victims of society and law .

Can you really not see my post in the context, spirit it was intended?
    Not really. Maybe I've jumped the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Not really. Maybe I've jumped the gun.
    Racist bitch or taking sensible hygiene precautions...?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40496532
    Some people jumped the gun.
    For what it's worth I can assure you 100% I'm not homophobic

what a truly distassteful post

Unemployed Liverpool docker sitting at the bar of a Liverpool pub. A nancy boy minces in, sits on the stool next to him and with a furtive glance around, whispers to him "fancy a blow job?".

The ex-docker gets off his stool, grabs him by the throat, nuts him, kicks him in the balls and throws him into the street.

He returns to his stool and the barman comes over "what's up Kev? I've never seen you react like that. What'd he say to you?"

" Dunno. Didn't hear it very well.......but it was something about a job...."