+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: May to press G20 on terror financing

May to press G20 on terror financing

- There must be no "safe spaces" for terrorist funding in the global financial system, Theresa May will tell a meeting of the G20 on Friday.

The UK PM will focus on ways to track small sums of money used to finance "lone wolf" attacks, as well as large transfers, at the summit in Germany. - More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40525277

That's the cover to spy on the rest of us Plebs some more. Sure, reporting UK terrorist incidents is good for Sky News, etc, audience ratings 'cause doom and gloom sells, and by going on and on and on about them for days on end promulgates the impression the problem's much greater than it actually is.

Re: May to press G20 on terror financing

RT has a similar May story to the BBC's except it mentions a Home Office report into terrorist funding that the government continues to suppress. Theresa May to call for crackdown on terrorist funding at G20 meeting: https://www.rt.com/uk/395551-theresa-may-g20-terrorism/

More interesting than the article is the viewer comments. So many of them ought to switch their brains off and tune into Ant and Dec shows along with other great programmes. Here's the first page of those:

Perhaps not selling them weapons would be a good start. Or is that a step too far for the Tories?

Fallon only spent the past 12 months boasting that the British SAS were inside Syria training Nusra Front (aka
    They wont even stop their housing benefits in the UK, even after they have been to libya and syria chopping off heads and rifle butting children to death.....

Oh, but lets throw english disabled out in the street and starve them.....................................

And we are meant to believe they will stop "funding of terrorism"......

What a hypocrite she can start by publishing the report on saudi funding of terrorists in the uk which she has blocked. More empty rhetoric & token gestures for public consumption.

Double standard s forked tongue speaker, hides truth. Hang her...

That's a joke. Britain and America have been supporting ISIS all along, you are as stupid as your decision to go for an election, Mrs May you have no foresight.

The Tories funded the NGO Mayday Rescue in Turkey which is run by Al Qaeda to the tune of £42m. They also knowingly permit Al Qaeda to use the Jo Cox foundation charity to raise funds for Jihadists in Syria.

Theresa May knows full well that Britain is funding terrorism

Not selling terrorist supporting countries weapons, not sitting on the damning report about terrorist and extremist funding would be a great step in the right direction, but will never happen from a bunch of HYPOCRITES like the ones in Westminster and the US, who would be found out as the main supporters of these people, not that we do not already now that.

The Brits must stop funding US extremism for a start - at the expense of social and healthcare for its own citizens.

I guess she wants to cut off the funds of Mossad, CIA and MI6 ?

They are all funded by Opium, which is why they want to invade North Korea now.....

Agree with every word you say

Last month it took me 18 days to withdraw the winnings from an online bookie on a bet made on super City to finish in the top half of the table. They wanted me to produce multiple forms of ID before they released the funds due to money laundering regulations. I told them to get stuffed, and they finally relented when I told them I had opened a Small Claims Case. May & Co. wants to go further while looking the other way when banksters launder billions.

Theresa may , the German bloke in drag , trump , they can all **** off

Bloody liberty ,should be allowed to spend your money on what you like.