not many left..

Re: Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    not many left..

And the ones that are left can keep their grubby paws off our Ken

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    not many left..
    Did you watch this programme a couple of weeks ago?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...-of-the-rhinos

Species dying out should embarrass world leaders as much as poverty and climate change should, and concern them as much as terrorism does.

Most of the animal kingdom is being killed off for the bloody Chinese medicine trade

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Most of the animal kingdom is being killed off for the bloody Chinese medicine trade
    I watched 'Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret' last night, I was shocked at how much animal agriculture has to play in green house gasses, water waste, deforestation and species extinction both in the sea and rain forests, killing animals for food is killing the planet.
    http://www.mercyforanimals.org/killi...e-planet-heres

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I watched 'Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret' last night, I was shocked at how much animal agriculture has to play in green house gasses, water waste, deforestation and species extinction both in the sea and rain forests, killing animals for food is killing the planet.
    http://www.mercyforanimals.org/killi...e-planet-heres
    The one thing you didn't mention is how the overuse of antibiotics in farming is making more and more infections anti-biotic resistant.

There are lots of issues with farming, I think we are now using all of the land available to us for farming. Organic farming does little to help either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    The one thing you didn't mention is how the overuse of antibiotics in farming is making more and more infections anti-biotic resistant.

There are lots of issues with farming, I think we are now using all of the land available to us for farming. Organic farming does little to help either.
    Never mind the untold damage that eating that rubbish is doing to people, let's not get in to that though or people will start shouting at me.
    I really should stop doing it to myself, I watched that film last night and then started reading what people were saying about it which led me down another path to stuff I really didn't want to see, I find it very hard not to hate other humans at times.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Did you watch this programme a couple of weeks ago?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...-of-the-rhinos
    No, but will def. watch another time..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Never mind the untold damage that eating that rubbish is doing to people, let's not get in to that though or people will start shouting at me.
    I really should stop doing it to myself, I watched that film last night and then started reading what people were saying about it which led me down another path to stuff I really didn't want to see, I find it very hard not to hate other humans at times.
    It's an eye opener if you want to open your eyes that is.
    You've only got to look at the supermarket shelves these days to see the tide is slowly turning though.
    "It's better to light one candle than to curse the darkness"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    It's an eye opener if you want to open your eyes that is.
    You've only got to look at the supermarket shelves these days to see the tide is slowly turning though.
    "It's better to light one candle than to curse the darkness"
    I always want my eyes open to things but sometimes I wish I hadn't, that's how I ended up being a vegetarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post