+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stop it Theresa, my sides are splitting!

Stop it Theresa, my sides are splitting!

Re: Stop it Theresa, my sides are splitting!

The Conservative leader, who has earned the nickname of the Maybot, was asked by Channel 4’s Matt Frei whether critics who called her robotic and heartless had misunderstood her.

“I think what’s important is that we get on with the job and getting on with the job is about delivering for people,” she replied.

Lame duck.
    Shouldn't really be there, and is only caretaking to avoid the whole summer of Tory debacle looking like an even greater debacle.
    Thats the only reason the stooge is still there. Everyone knows it, including her.

What a dreadful bunch of pompus, clueless, dangerous buffoons our politicians have yet again been shown to be.
    I've eaten porridge with more charisma, stability and potential.

Getting on with the job, that's the latest phrase to be repeated at all costs.

More people voted for Mrs May than the 2015 Cameron vote. She was utterly awful during her campaign and thought she only had to turn up, I probably dislike her more than I disliked the previous woman PM and was glad she was given the bloody nose that she was, her deal with the DUP stinks but we still have her, largely because the Labour PLP couldn't find it possible to support their elected leader under their own rules on two occasions, i'm not sure in the society we live in, that the FPTP system is representative, only the people can force a change here, but the people are too pre occupied watching Ant and Dec and gorping into phones to worry about it. We have what we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    More people voted for Mrs May than the 2015 Cameron vote. She was utterly awful during her campaign and thought she only had to turn up, I probably dislike her more than I disliked the previous woman PM and was glad she was given the bloody nose that she was, her deal with the DUP stinks but we still have her, largely because the Labour PLP couldn't find it possible to support their elected leader under their own rules on two occasions, i'm not sure in the society we live in, that the FPTP system is representative, only the people can force a change here, but the people are too pre occupied watching Ant and Dec and gorping into phones to worry about it. We have what we deserve.
    Trouble is, the people had the chance to vote for something other than first past the post in 2011 I think it was and decided to stick with what we had - I can't see there being another vote on the matter in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Trouble is, the people had the chance to vote for something other than first past the post in 2011 I think it was and decided to stick with what we had - I can't see there being another vote on the matter in my lifetime.
    I'd forgotten about that Obviously!!!, I believe that it reinforces my point about Brexit, too many people have reaped EU prosperity and thus have no appetite for change, I see that Vince Cable is predicting this morning, that Brexit will never happen, I tend to agree with him, the EU underclass of GB and southern Europe are to be kept down, as many people get richer at their expense I can only see it going one way, I don't think in my lifetime, but an army coup at some point in the future, thatcher gave the police a 45% pay rise to keep them onside.

May will limp on for the alleged two years that Brexit negotiations are supposed to take , by then the 2018 boundary changes will be in place, and hopefully we will know Labour's position on Europe and the internal blood letting has come to an end .

GB is the EU underclass?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    GB is the EU underclass?
    Who said that

Who said that
    Read it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Read it somewhere.
    Probably over the rainbow.

Blog Entries

I'd forgotten about that Obviously!!!, I believe that it reinforces my point about Brexit, too many people have reaped EU prosperity and thus have no appetite for change, I see that Vince Cable is predicting this morning, that Brexit will never happen, I tend to agree with him, the EU underclass of GB and southern Europe are to be kept down, as many people get richer at their expense I can only see it going one way, I don't think in my lifetime, but an army coup at some point in the future, thatcher gave the police a 45% pay rise to keep them onside.
    I never expected it to happen from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    May will limp on for the alleged two years that Brexit negotiations are supposed to take , by then the 2018 boundary changes will be in place, and hopefully we will know Labour's position on Europe and the internal blood letting has come to an end .
    Boundary changes won't happen. They weren't favourable to the DUP, they will not back them.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There will be very little appetite for boundary changes as they will now give the Tories a much smaller advantage than before. Some prominent mp's like Johnson would lose their seats in such changes so they would be fraught with difficulty. I doubt they will take place.

Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. Getting on with the job .. I am a Maybot .. I am a Maybot .. Exterminate .. Exterminate ..

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The Conservative leader, who has earned the nickname of the Maybot, was asked by Channel 4’s Matt Frei whether critics who called her robotic and heartless had misunderstood her.

“I think what’s important is that we get on with the job and getting on with the job is about delivering for people,” she replied.

At the time I hated the likes of Thatcher, Heseltine, Major, Hurd just because I felt their politics were never going to benefit people at the bottom of the food chain. But, give me any of that lot over Theresa May any day. She is so busy trying to mask her true politics, she has turned into one of those magical 8 balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    At the time I hated the likes of Thatcher, Heseltine, Major, Hurd just because I felt their politics were never going to benefit people at the bottom of the food chain. But, give me any of that lot over Theresa May any day. She is so busy trying to mask her true politics, she has turned into one of those magical 8 balls.
    Very true. She never does anything that she says, and uses skullduggery to pass laws in a way that most people don't even know their true intent. In short, she is a dangerous person to have in charge, and her agenda will be detrimental to the average British citizen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Very true. She never does anything that she says, and uses skullduggery to pass laws in a way that most people don't even know their true intent. In short, she is a dangerous person to have in charge, and her agenda will be detrimental to the average British citizen.
    ..and the other sides agenda wont?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    ..and the other sides agenda wont?
    I cannot answer that question without further reseach, but it would take quite a bit of effort to equal or better her insidious agenda. Corbyn would be the better prospect in my opinion.