+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Read that article. They are requesting you don't say it. Not beating the shit into you if you say it.

You think you should have unrestrained right to say whatever you want because you, personally, have done nothing wrong. White people using it in the past has led it to have the connotations that it has. You didn't cause that, but you understand what those connotations are. So, I think it would be fair to ask you to not use it?.

My replies have answered your question multiply times by the way. The reasons why black people use it cover why white people should probably not

Would you be happy for me to abuse your family with whatever wordage I felt like?.
    Again, at no point have I said I should have the "unrestrained right to say whatever I want".

The amount of times in this thread you've attributed statements to me falsely, I feel like you're having an argument with someone else completely. In fact, I'm going to stop talking to you now.

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Again, at no point have I said I should have the "unrestrained right to say whatever I want".

The amount of times in this thread you've attributed statements to me falsely, I feel like you're having an argument with someone else completely. In fact, I'm going to stop talking to you now.
    So what are you moaning about?.

"Some" Black people request you don't use the term. That fits into the the "restrained right of what you say".

Like if you were in Iran or Turkey and you were calling people Arabs. They'd request you wouldn't.

Again, there is no written law that states the term is banned for white people. They say it regularly. It comes down to personal opinion, like any other use of words. Like the fact you or me would kick off if people were swearing at a family member.