+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    It's the context - people use the word '****' to offend us and dehumanise use
    True, my friend Naz asked here mates to meet me,they were 3 beautiful girls. They introduced themselves as 2 of us are Bangladeshi and she is a ****.So you are right it is how it is used.

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    True, my friend Naz asked here mates to meet me,they were 3 beautiful girls. They introduced themselves as 2 of us are Bangladeshi and she is a ****.So you are right it is how it is used.
    Spot on, some of us are reclaiming it tbh

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Spot on, some of us are reclaiming it tbh
    so do i delete it or not ? ? ?

TH63 has reported it, as he found it offensive

Adz, has said " its being reclaimed " thus its not offensive and by deleting it would not help in the cause of reclamation of the word

As I know that Adz is of Pakistani origin ( he has told me and has mentioned in this thread he is a " British Pakistani " ) i feel his claim that it is being reclaimed must add weight to the argument on deletion of not

Oh its another of them borderline options