Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
You stated that I believed that all Islamic terrorism is down to the press which I didn't say, I said that it had an effect on it

The problem has grown significantly in the past few years as a direct result of a number of factors, however round-the-clock news coverage and headlines such as these aren't helping the situation
CUc29LLWEAA4ssi.jpg

Of course Islamic terrorism is a problem
So should these matters go unreported ?
That article is from November 2015.
Do you dispute the figures as those, if even remotely true are a major concern.
Do those figures concern you? They should concern EVERYONE in this country.
We don't get these attacks from Buddhists, Sikhs or Hindus do we?
Yet the PC media and loony left and liberals want us to readily accept even more Muslims and their ideologies, yet rarely mention any other religious minority who have assimilated more and NEVER cause the West or majority of the rest of the world any problems whatever.
What would help the situation ? Corbyn states that IS blames their terrorist attacks in the UK on Britain foreign policy and as a consequence we should have no further impact in the middle east.
That is about the most juvenile approach to a serious problem from a potential Prime Minister that I have heard in my lifetime.
Firstly, he is believing IS rhetoric. Second and most importantly is, of course IS want no western or Russian involvement in the middle east, as it would give them care blanche to rule the middle east as they saw fit. Even more bloodshed of Christians, Jews, Muslims from a different group or anyone who dares to disagree with them.
Syria is on the border of Turkey, which is the gateway to Europe.
Turkey is now under the regime of dictator Erdogan and he is undoing all of Ataturk's secularism, creating a non secular state in Turkey, where there is 70 million Muslims.
We all know how radical Turks are at football matches.
That will pale into insignificance if the west withdraw from the middle east as the invasion of Europe of Islamic extremism and militancy will continue to take place at an unrivalled pace.