+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Blog Entries

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    goslow=Mrs R
    Get out of here, we were arch enemies back in the day.

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Mike made his choice, I made mine, he owns the board, so it went, end of really
    I haven't bashed you at all in any of these threads btw. I didn't even think the image goslow posted made his top 10 of terrible things he has said or posted on this board. I couldn't be arsed to be a mod (and wouldn't be asked anyway) so fair play to you.

I would have banned goslow because I just can't see the point of someone who deliberately tries to upset people everywhere he goes, at least most of the dumb shit the rest of us say has some kind of point behind it somewhere. I have probably seen 500 posts from him and probably only a handful had some meaningful content.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Get out of here, we were arch enemies back in the day.
    Ah, the alibi. Now I know you are guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Eric = mick the miller
    Isn't tigerbaybluebird mick the miller?

I am crap at this.

Blog Entries

Ah, the alibi. Now I know you are guilty.
    I dunno what he would say about you saying that but I'd imagine it would end with OFF!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I dunno what he would say about you saying that but I'd imagine it would end with OFF!
    Well I would definitely ban him then

I haven't bashed you at all in any of these threads btw. I couldn't be arsed to be a mod (and wouldn't be asked anyway) so fair play to you.

I didn't even think the image goslow posted made his top 10 of terrible things he has said or posted on this board.
    that is what made me chuckle, as i said, it was poor taste, but not one of his worse

I am crap at this.
    Pardon me for not being up to speed on the history of CCMB, but if Tiger is Mick, Is Mick the Miller a tight **** who would steal his grannies eyes if she wasn't looking?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Pardon me for not being up to speed on the history of CCMB, but if Tiger is Mick, Is Mick the Miller a tight **** who would steal his grannies eyes if she wasn't looking?
    Tigers MO fits Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Tigers MO fits Mick.
    I always thought Tiger was a sneaky half Welsh / half Somalian from the docks, and Mick was a Northener?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Thanks

I am crap at this.
    I'm crap at it too.

I just accuse every new poster of being Feedback/Croesy/Jirga.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I'm crap at it too.

they normally are

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    they normally are
    I remember a few years back when every new poster got greeted with 'feck off baker'

I'm crap at it too.

True. You are crap at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    True. You are crap at it.

Nice one jirga.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I asked myself the same thing the other day. I came to the conclusion that I'd be a shite mod on this board because I didn't know the answer.

My first thought was no, I wouldn't have banned him, but I realised a while ago that I'm not the best barometer for that sort of thing, I have a high tolerance level for offensive comedy so the question is, do I ban him using other people's standards or my own? I've no idea.

Stay tuned for more of my musings, following the break I'll be giving a read from my diary.
    Thats the trick, right there.

I used to be a mod on the Cardiff Devils forum as well as on a national ice hockey forum.
    Both boards had a different set of posters with I guess different values and had to be moderated differently.

For every person who would complain about a post, there would be another who would complain if you deleted it. End of the day, you're never going to please everyone, so yeah, you have to pretty much apply your own standards whilst maintaining the principles of free speech.
    You do of course have to be consistent (my only criticism of Matt in this instance)
    It helps of course if there is a published set of message board rules, and like them or not, those are the rules that get applied.
    Sometimes of course there will be posts that are downright illegal and you have a duty to protect the board's owner and to some extent posters from themselves.
    It's a tough and thankless (unpaid) "job".

I remember a few years back when every new poster got greeted with 'feck off baker'
    That's probably because they were all baker tbf

Nice one jirga.
    Don't you mean Feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Don't you mean Feedback?
    Dunno.

I'm crap at this.

Those were the glory days..

Who was the poster who said something like 'prem footballers in the prem not champ footbaler in champ'?

I definitely haven't done a very good job of capturing how funny it was.

The legend that was 'Penarth Kev' would have had something hilarious to say about it all.
    Greatest ever poster on here, RIP 👏👏👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Those were the glory days..

Certainly a lot more laugh out loud moments around that time.