+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps we should ban the word "English" then as by that logic "English Bastards" is a very commonly used racist slur in Wales.

Surely "Bastard" is the offensive word and not the nationality of the word preceding it?

I dont see whats racist about saying youre popping down the pakis for cans.
    Maybe you should be having this conversation with the people who own the shop, they'll have more of a perspective on this than any of us.

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Maybe you should be having this conversation with the people who own the shop, they'll have more of a perspective on this than any of us.
    I cant. Im banned from there for calling them **** bastards.

Political correctness gone mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Political correctness gone mad.