+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

I reported the post earlier as we've been asked to do.Hopefully when a moderator is online they'll sort it.

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    us lol no I think you will find you are called **** in the same way people from England are called English people from from france are called French
    all about context
    inbread iddiot
    Wow. What a totally uncalled for comment. You need to take a look at yourself!

Anyone else want to say it was uncalled for? That seems to be what this thread has become now.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Nasty and uncalled for,prick.
    excuse me

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Wow. What a totally uncalled for comment. You need to take a look at yourself!
    look at my name
    I'm not being a bigot I'm telling it how it is

us lol no I think you will find you are called **** in the same way people from England are called English people from from france are called French
    all about context
    inbread iddiot

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Anyone else want to say it was uncalled for? That seems to be what this thread has become now.
    uncalled for in what way

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Condescending, patronising and uncalled for, you utter bellend
    no its just blunt I'm not being offensive in anyway I did not call he guy any racist names what so ever I just disagreed with him
    not because he says hes a Pakistani
    the only reason you are agreeing with him is because he sed hes Pakistani
    ooo the irony the here

uncalled for in what way
    What Way sounds like a pathway middle aged women can watch tennis from.

no its just blunt I'm not being offensive in anyway I did not call he guy any racist names what so ever I just disagreed with him
    ooo the irony the here
    So calling him an "in bread iddiot" (sic) isn't being offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    What Way sounds like a pathway middle aged women can watch tennis from.
    you know I am right fact

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'm called worse every day being a minority (no not welsh not even white)
    so I think its time men grew a pair

He hates political correctness, don't you know?

ooo the irony the here
    You called him an "inbread idiot" as well as being condescending towards him with the "I think you will find you are called a ****..." comment, that's not being blunt, that's being a bellend

all about context
    inbread iddiot

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    True, my friend Naz asked here mates to meet me,they were 3 beautiful girls. They introduced themselves as 2 of us are Bangladeshi and she is a ****.So you are right it is how it is used.
    Spot on, some of us are reclaiming it tbh

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Spot on, some of us are reclaiming it tbh
    Adz,
    We're you born in Britain ?

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Adz,
    Born in Britain and moved to the Projects after first listening to Public Enemy's Fear of a Black Planet.
    He's a black man stuck in a Pakistanis body so he gets offended very easily.

Adz,
    Yep

If he'd have called me that I'm 100% certain half a dozen people wouldn't have called him up on it.
    I've had worse on here more than once

Yep
    So if you weren't born in Pakistan, why are you perpetuating a division between 'us and them' ?
    Are you not truly wanting to integrate ?

So if you weren't born in Pakistan, why are you perpetuating a division between 'us and them' ?
    Are you not truly wanting to integrate ?
    1) How am I "perpetuating a division"?
    2) My lifestyle and personal culture is waaaaaaaay more British than Pakistani

1) How am I "perpetuating a division"?
    2) My lifestyle and personal culture is waaaaaaaay more British than Pakistani
    You use the term 'us' when talking presumably talking about being Pakistani.

You use the term 'us' when talking presumably talking about being Pakistani.
    So? I am British Pakistani so I would use the term "us" when talking about being British or Welsh or English (I grew up in England btw) or Pakistani

So? I am British Pakistani so I would use the term "us" when talking about being British or Welsh or English (I grew up in England btw) or Pakistani
    No you're not, you were born in Britain so you are British.

You have Pakistani heritage.

If as a white person, I used the term 'us' discriminating against a non white person and calling those people 'them', it would be considered racist.

It is you calling yourself a British Pakistani, as opposed to simply calling yourself British.

It is you, in this situation and presumably as that is how you see yourself, in many other situations that is perpetuating the difference between you and others.

It is not white people in these situations who are discriminating, but you !!