+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    We are back to context again.

I think the aggression and tone of Tiger calling Matt a "Wanker" was out of order and deserved to be pulled.

Matt has a thankless task trying to moderate this forum and getting called a "Wanker" just because somone disagreed with his moderating was uncalled for. It wasnt Matt who put the picture up.
    I agree that calling Matt a wanker was out of order.

Calling him an inbread iddiot (sic) should also be out of order.

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post

Can't you see that there is a difference between certain insults Terence ?

Don't be such a silly sausage old chap is very different to calling someone a stupid f*cking c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Can't you see that there is a difference between certain insults Terence ?

Don't be such a silly sausage old chap is very different to calling someone a stupid f*cking c*nt.
    Of course I see the difference Josephine, personally I think "inbread iddiot " is worse than "wanker" but hey, that's just me.
    What we've learnt here is that what really matters on this board is who is on the receiving end.
    Anyway, this is getting boring and pointless so let's leave it there.

Blog Entries

Of course I see the difference Josephine, personally I think "inbread iddiot " is worse than "wanker" but hey, that's just me.
    What we've learnt here is that what really matters on this board is who is on the receiving end.
    Anyway, this is getting boring and pointless so let's leave it there.
    It's acceptable to call someone a **** if they say something you don't like isn't it? I thought that was the rules

International

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    You misspelled "idiot".
    Idiot

International

Shirley these to things are completely different.? Calling a man one of them might be an insult but call him the other and you are merely stating the truth.

At least in the vast majority of cases

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Shirley these to things are completely different.? Calling a man one of them might be an insult but call him the other and you are merely stating the truth.

At least in the vast majority of cases
    True.

Let's face it we're all wankers.

Some of us more than others, but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Oh, and while I'm here I'd like to say that Adz laughing at being called a **** is the ideal response to people trying to use the word as an insult.

Good on you young man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    True.

Let's face it we're all wankers.

Some of us more than others, but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Oh, and while I'm here I'd like to say that Adz laughing at being called a **** is the ideal response to people trying to use the word as an insult.

Good on you young man.
    ^THIS

Good on you young man.
    Adz knows he can PM at anytime

Reclaiming is just that

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Adz knows he can PM at anytime

Reclaiming is just that

I like Adz.

He's my favourite ****.

Even if he does like crap music.

International

I like Adz.

He's my favourite ****.

not sure I can forgive him the music, or one comment I seem to remember, (forgive me if I misquote) "Justin Beiber is the best musician...."

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    not sure I can forgive him the music, or one comment I seem to remember, (forgive me if I misquote) "Justin Beiber is the best musician...."
    Reckon that was kanye west (the subject of the quote, not the poster who said it).

I like Adz.

He's my favourite ****.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Reckon that was kanye west (the subject of the quote, not the poster who said it).
    Yep, this^^^^

Who the feck is Terence?

Wasn't it a fair question? You either allow both or none surely?

Yes we call jacks inbreds but we also call them wankers.

If Mike wasn't another mod, and wanted me I'm sure he'd ask, I certainly wouldn't be so presumptuous to offer. Plus I'd probably be crap.
    I agree that you would be crap as you would likely delete too much stuff. Now if Moggis ever called on me to serve I would insist on having the power not only to remove messages but to ban posters as well. Given that authority I can state unequivocally that Croesy Blue would be a goner in a minute. Though, his CCMB existence would have lasted 59 seconds longer than Nick's. A few others regularly get on my thrupenny bits. They'd be put on notice with 'behave or else' PMs. I would delete very little except for any submissions critical of yours truly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I agree that you would be crap as you would likely delete too much stuff. Now if Moggis ever called on me to serve I would insist on having the power not only to remove messages but to ban posters as well. Given that authority I can state unequivocally that Croesy Blue would be a goner in a minute. Though, his CCMB existence would have lasted 59 seconds longer than Nick's. A few others regularly get on my thrupenny bits. They'd be put on notice with 'behave or else' PMs. I would delete very little except for any submissions critical of yours truly.
    Would you have banned goslow?

Given that authority I can state unequivocally that Croesy Blue would be a goner in a minute.
    How would we cope without his high level of intellectual posts, he is so clever you know

Oh and he has not 1, not 2, but 3 girlfriends, just think of the loss he would be to this place

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I asked myself the same thing the other day. I came to the conclusion that I'd be a shite mod on this board because I didn't know the answer.

My first thought was no, I wouldn't have banned him, but I realised a while ago that I'm not the best barometer for that sort of thing, I have a high tolerance level for offensive comedy so the question is, do I ban him using other people's standards or my own? I've no idea.

Stay tuned for more of my musings, following the break I'll be giving a read from my diary.

No, nor would the image he posted be taken off. That like everything else has to be in some context. If, and it's a huge if, someone had contacted me to state that a person very close to them had died or been injured in that inferno and they were horrified by the insensitive image then I probably would. But complaints from unconnected people who found it offensive or in very poor taste, I'd have told them to just ignore it.

No, nor would the image he posted be taken off. That like everything else has to be in some context. If, and it's a huge if, someone had contacted me to state that a person very close to them had died or been injured in that inferno and they were horrified by the insensitive image then I probably would. But complaints from unconnected people who found it offensive or in very poor taste, I'd have told them to just ignore it.
    Oi, dont talk sense and try and wake them up again, i can hear more banging aimlessly of the keyboards again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I asked myself the same thing the other day. I came to the conclusion that I'd be a shite mod on this board because I didn't know the answer.

My first thought was no, I wouldn't have banned him, but I realised a while ago that I'm not the best barometer for that sort of thing, I have a high tolerance level for offensive comedy so the question is, do I ban him using other people's standards or my own? I've no idea.
    tbh I wouldn't have banned him, people probably wont like me saying this but I have so say it how I see it, if nobody reacted to him it might be a different story but just about everyone has called him a **** at some stage which is equally as bad imo, you can't lower your own standards when it suits by being equally abusive and then take the moral high ground, or can you? I don't know the rules these days

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Oi, dont talk sense and try and wake them up again, i can hear more banging aimlessly of the keyboards again
    Was MM not talking sense in the other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Was MM not talking sense in the other thread?
    Mike made his choice, I made mine, he owns the board, so it went, end of really

goslow=Mrs R

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    goslow=Mrs R
    Eric = mick the miller