+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Can't you see that there is a difference between certain insults Terence ?

Don't be such a silly sausage old chap is very different to calling someone a stupid f*cking c*nt.
    Of course I see the difference Josephine, personally I think "inbread iddiot " is worse than "wanker" but hey, that's just me.
    What we've learnt here is that what really matters on this board is who is on the receiving end.
    Anyway, this is getting boring and pointless so let's leave it there.

Blog Entries

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Of course I see the difference Josephine, personally I think "inbread iddiot " is worse than "wanker" but hey, that's just me.
    What we've learnt here is that what really matters on this board is who is on the receiving end.
    Anyway, this is getting boring and pointless so let's leave it there.
    It's acceptable to call someone a **** if they say something you don't like isn't it? I thought that was the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Isn't tigerbaybluebird mick the miller?

I am crap at this.
    Pardon me for not being up to speed on the history of CCMB, but if Tiger is Mick, Is Mick the Miller a tight **** who would steal his grannies eyes if she wasn't looking?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Pardon me for not being up to speed on the history of CCMB, but if Tiger is Mick, Is Mick the Miller a tight **** who would steal his grannies eyes if she wasn't looking?
    Tigers MO fits Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Tigers MO fits Mick.
    I always thought Tiger was a sneaky half Welsh / half Somalian from the docks, and Mick was a Northener?

Who was the poster who said something like 'prem footballers in the prem not champ footbaler in champ'?

I definitely haven't done a very good job of capturing how funny it was.

The legend that was 'Penarth Kev' would have had something hilarious to say about it all.
    Greatest ever poster on here, RIP 👏👏👍👍