+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thread from the dark side

Thread from the dark side

We have turned down an £8mil offer from Hull rising to £10 mil. If true shows Warnock is true to his word. Unbelievable offer though.

Re: Thread from the dark side

For Declan John.

Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    We have turned down an £8mil offer from Hull rising to £10 mil. If true shows Warnock is true to his word. Unbelievable offer though.
    Well if they said it on the dark side then it must be true. Only ever the truth spoken on that site.

��yeah sorry about, should have mentioned Zahore��.

If any of that is true then well done NW and VT. Based on nothing more than a gut feeling I think Ken is going to develop into something a bit special now he seems to have got his head sorted.

There's a thread from last season by ***** saying the red seats are all being changed. I wouldn't believe a word anyone says on there.

Have they really used a screenshot from FIFA for the picture of Ken???

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Have they really used a screenshot from FIFA for the picture of Ken???
    Yep,saw that earlier. They did the same once for a story on Mutch coming back.
    still not as good as this though.

The transfer market is going to go crazy this summer. I reckon Hull will be back with a higher offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

To be fair, they do look alike.....

It must be true of it's over there. I mean, nothing in the media or on Hull's forums either. It's amazing how some nobody in Spain gets the information before the UK media and clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

That Stormzy is getting way too big for his boots...

The way it tends to go...

Twitter...

I heard Warnock has players drinking own urine for health benefits
    @nutter

The dark side

Posted by an ***** alias...

EXCLUSIVE! WARNOCK HEALTH DRIVE

I heard today from my exclusive source that based upon many scientific reports from California, Warnock has got the squad on a diet of drinking their own urine, something that provides essential nutrients that will increase the players performances late in games. Oh, and f*ck Tan...

Reply by *****

:thumbsup:

Tan's got 'em rubbing his cum in their eyes ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Tan's got 'em rubbing his cum in their eyes ffs
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    It must be true of it's over there. I mean, nothing in the media or on Hull's forums either. It's amazing how some nobody in Spain gets the information before the UK media and clubs?
    Its the time difference

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Its the time difference

what is the dark side mate
    is that the jacks site ?

To be fair to the other site, they got the story of that "bid" from this Hull transfer site which has a record which could be described as abysmal when it comes to inside info.

https://twitter.com/tigerstransfers

This also seems to be the source of the earlier story about a £6 million bid from Hull and our buy out clause of £12 million which Neil Warnock does not seem to know anything about.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    To be fair to the other site, they got the story of that "bid" from this Hull transfer site which has a record which could be described as abysmal when it comes to inside info.

https://twitter.com/tigerstransfers

This also seems to be the source of the earlier story about a £6 million bid from Hull and our buy out clause of £12 million which Neil Warnock does not seem to know anything about.
    That's being overly fair tbh.

See crap on twitter. Don't both checking the credibility of the source. Post thread to look ITK.

Quite....